The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I know, thats what so messed up.

I've talked to my brother about this a lot. He's always like... "Faith, boys that are your age are fucking stupid. Any guy on the planet would be lucky as fucking hell to have you. They just cant see pass their superficiality. And I'm not saying you're ugly, 'cause the world knows you arent. You're gorgeous. But boys... let me say boys... are dumb. You need to meet a man, yes, man... that will respect you and how phenomenal you are."

Why cant more guys be like my brother? hahaha

I can't understand why guys are stupid like that. However you have really an amazing face.

Apparently another big reason guys don't like me, according to my brother, is because I'm intimidating. Apparently because I'm smart, creative and know a hell of a lot about music, boys don't want to be around me because I'm more knowledgeable than them.

I know... everyone says, "Dont look for love, it'll find you when you least suspect it." but god, I've been single for almost 20 years. Thats just kinda disheartening.

Believe me i know how you feel. I didnt really start dating until i was 19, and i havent dated a lot of guys/girls from then to now. I complain to my friends all the time that i'll be single forever.

I used to fall for complete douches. And now I fall for guys I know really well, and are awesome. But they'll never like me, so doesn't really matter.

I always fall for people i know are way out of my league.

Yeah, I fall for my guy friends that are in bands which therefore makes them all out of my league. hahaha

They can't all be out of your league? (that was to faith,cant be bothered to quote lol)

the girl i kind of like actually said that it was really nice to see me again on saturday, and that she'd like to do something soon, aand invited me along to the movies with her, and some of the girls from saturday.. i'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up hahah

haha Kailey i bet you are, thats good news tho ;P

Reading through this thread reminded me of something.

To keep an open mind when you think you're in love or falling for someone. Cause I know when you fall for someone you are totally focused on that one person and you miss things going on around you. I know a few times for me personally I've fallen for girls and been so focused on them, that only later have I realised that there's been other girls who were interested in me at the same time. So basically what I'm saying is there might be someone there Faith (and everyone else) that does have feelings for you that are closer than you think.

Reading through this thread reminded me of something.

To keep an open mind when you think you're in love or falling for someone. Cause I know when you fall for someone you are totally focused on that one person and you miss things going on around you. I know a few times for me personally I've fallen for girls and been so focused on them, that only later have I realised that there's been other girls who were interested in me at the same time. So basically what I'm saying is there might be someone there Faith (and everyone else) that does have feelings for you that are closer than you think.

I definitely agree with this. I was so focused on this one guy I liked, and my best guy friend actually liked me and I didn't even consider him an option.

HOWEVER, he's moved on and he's in a relationship with someone else and we still have a strong friendship, so it goes either way.