The Ladies' Thread

Catie

A friend of one of my bestfriends went out with us last night,and shes sooo so pretty and way out of my league haha. I always thought she was straight tho but last night i found out shes bi and that sucks. because when i thought she was straight the fact that she didnt like me like that was okay 'cause she liked boys.. but now that she likes girls too, it sucks even more that she doesnt like me 'cause she likes girls just not me..gaaahhhh

^ aww, that's no fun!

awwe kailey that sucks!):

Yeah it was....really awful.

My friend and I both like him so we kept looking at each other and making sad faces. And when prom was over we hugged each other and were like fake crying.

It was really sucky though. They were dancing like that the whole time and we would point it out to each other and it was just...sad.

Yeah, the guy I like totally doesn't like me. He's been tweeting about how much he likes this one girl and how its hard to not have her with him. And his tumblr is overflowing with poems and songs he's written about this girl. And the girl is definitely not me.

:crybad:

I'm pathetic for even thinking there was a chance in the first place.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother. He's so ridiculously out of my league.

Wishful thinking I guess. I need to stop with it. Especially since I know absolutely nothing about romance and how it works. I need to stop thinking that I have a chance with anyone that's on such a different level than I am.

I do. And thats exceptionally hard to do in this world because most everyone I know has had some kind of experience. Honestly, I've had nothing. I've never even been on a date. How the hell am I supposed to find a guy around my age thats never been on a date?

*sigh*

I'm destine for singledom for the rest of my life.

I do. And thats exceptionally hard to do in this world because most everyone I know has had some kind of experience. Honestly, I've had nothing. I've never even been on a date. How the hell am I supposed to find a guy around my age thats never been on a date?

*sigh*

story of my life bro

I just wish boys weren't so fucking superficial.

You have no idea how many times I've been told that I'm basically the perfect girl by all my guy friends... but they use the excuse that they would never date me because we're too good of friends. Thats just a cop out to how they really feel because I'm not a size two.

*sigh*

This.

There might be some people my age though.

I just wish boys weren't so fucking superficial.

You have no idea how many times I've been told that I'm basically the perfect girl by all my guy friends... but they use the excuse that they would never date me because we're too good of friends. Thats just a cop out to how they really feel because I'm not a size two.

okay. although I'm only 14, I can totally relate to this.

Sure, all my guy friends tell me that I'm amazing and I'll be a great girlfriend to someone, but they won't go out with me because "it would ruin our great friendship." Forreal, I know that it's because of my weight.

i'm so sorry faith ,that sucks =(

and i agree 100% to what you just wrote, same thing happens with me all the time! Its weird how you can be an amazing girl and have everything in common with someone, but the one thing that stops them from being with you is your weight.. man i hate it!

aw faith!:hug:

you gotta find a guy who doesnt care.

if a guy thinks that about you then you should'nt be with him anyway

I know, thats what so messed up.

I've talked to my brother about this a lot. He's always like... "Faith, boys that are your age are fucking stupid. Any guy on the planet would be lucky as fucking hell to have you. They just cant see pass their superficiality. And I'm not saying you're ugly, 'cause the world knows you arent. You're gorgeous. But boys... let me say boys... are dumb. You need to meet a man, yes, man... that will respect you and how phenomenal you are."

Why cant more guys be like my brother? hahaha

I know, thats what so messed up.

I've talked to my brother about this a lot. He's always like... "Faith, boys that are your age are fucking stupid. Any guy on the planet would be lucky as fucking hell to have you. They just cant see pass their superficiality. And I'm not saying you're ugly, 'cause the world knows you arent. You're gorgeous. But boys... let me say boys... are dumb. You need to meet a man, yes, man... that will respect you and how phenomenal you are."

Why cant more guys be like my brother? hahaha

it'll happen!!