The Ladies' Thread

Catie

idk i was thinking shoulder length... couse it is now midle back lenth :) and i aws thinking possibly no layers

that'd be cool. :D it'd look pretty cute on you!

seriously wtf

my best friend and my other friend work at the same place as i do. and they always have the same shifts and i never see my best friend anymore

and this other friend is like being a bitch to me all of a sudden. used to drive me to school but out of no where just stopped and never told me she wasn't going to take me.

i have like no friends now. idk wtf is going on.

the fuck? that makes like no sense. did you try talking to them? /:

seriously wtf

my best friend and my other friend work at the same place as i do. and they always have the same shifts and i never see my best friend anymore

and this other friend is like being a bitch to me all of a sudden. used to drive me to school but out of no where just stopped and never told me she wasn't going to take me.

i have like no friends now. idk wtf is going on.

I went through A LOT of friend drama this past year, so I know how you feel. I seriously have like two friends, and I don't even talk to them outside of school. You should confront them about it, and tell them how you feel. That's the only way it'll get solved.

Even if I'm not online and you want/need to talk, you can always text me. (:

I love you Catie Baby! :hug:

Friend drama SUUUUUUUCKS.

A dude that had been one of my best friends for like 2 years suddenly just barely talked to me anymore, because he started working at KFC and then because in his head he was in the "cool" crowd now, going to parties with his work mates instead of hanging out with me.

I had never broken a promise, had always done right by him, but nope, I wasn't "cool" enough for him.

It's a real kick in the face when that happens.

In 2008, I felt like I had no one cos I had anxiety disorder and a lot of people stopped talking to me (ironically, it was that guy I mentioned above that was one of the few people that still stuck by me).

It's a horrible feeling to feel that you're alone and been abandoned, but luckily eventually you find awesome people that wanna be your friends no matter.

I have friends that don't care how "cool" or "uncool" I may be, friends that don't care I'm a complete dork at times and friends that just let me be me.

If you're nice enough and well, social enough, those kinda people will eventually come to you.

I guess it might seem a daunting task to make new friends, but you get better at it the more you do it. I used to be super shy , but now I make new friends a lot easier than I used too

that sucks. idk how that could happen tho. someone you talk to all the time just stop

yeah, it's not fun at all.

i was literally at my best friend's house every weekend.... i havnt been there in three months.

it feels so terrible, i feel so alone. and im really not that much of a talkative person with new people so it's hard for me to talk to people i don't know.

im just having a bad day today lol

HAHA.

Me having an actual boyfriend?

Impossible. :P

Do you really hate yourself that much?

Come to Australia, you can date my friend Ben :

http://paramorefans.com/boards/member.php?u=9254

SEE YOU CAN HAZ BOYFRIEND

If you like guys with naturally red/orange hair and pale skin anyway, he's just the ticket.

He's also skinny, so you can push him around if you feel the need:mrgreen:

Although for some reason he can't log in anymore:?

Goddamn admin dude is never online so I can't tell him abut that either

i really dont know why you dont have a boyfriend kailey.

harry if it's a password issue then that 'restore password' (or something like that) option hasnt been working in a long time. i think brent cant even get on himself and hes an admin lmao

I have no idea, I guess it is a password issue.

At first I thought Ben's IP address as home was being shit, but he couldn't log on from my house either.

Ah well, it's not so bad, having a real life friend on the same forum gets weird at times anyway haha.

AND YES KAILEY I'M TRYING TO HOOK MAH BROTHA UP.

That guy has been single for ages. Poor boy. haha

that sucks. idk how that could happen tho. someone you talk to all the time just stop

yeah, it's not fun at all.

i was literally at my best friend's house every weekend.... i havnt been there in three months.

it feels so terrible, i feel so alone. and im really not that much of a talkative person with new people so it's hard for me to talk to people i don't know.

im just having a bad day today lol

story of my life man

1.2 million people in calgary and i have ONE friend

who i rarely see

the rest of mine completely ditched me after i got depressed four years ago