The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I googled and found this ''So the soonest you can take a pregnancy test and get a positive test result is seven days after ovulation, though many women will get a false negative at this time''

She should've taken a morning after pill if she wasn't sure I think.

I googled and found this ''So the soonest you can take a pregnancy test and get a positive test result is seven days after ovulation, though many women will get a false negative at this time''

She should've taken a morning after pill if she wasn't sure I think.

She was dumb enough to get face down drunk and have sex with multiple guys... do you think she was smart enough to get a morning after pill?

and so we have to wait...

this just keeps getting better and better -_-

yeah i see what you mean. but i think it's better to know then to stress yourself out wondering what if

That's true. A good plenty of people are starting to think that he likes me because of how he acts around me, but I never take anybody's word for it. I'll figure someway to broach the subject or just leave it alone. I'm sure that once he leaves this crush will subside.

She was dumb enough to get face down drunk and have sex with multiple guys... do you think she was smart enough to get a morning after pill?

and so we have to wait...

this just keeps getting better and better -_-

Ah, a friend of mine was recently in the same predicament. It's too soon for a pregnancy test. You have to wait until it's around the time she usually gets her monthly visitor because that will provide better accuracy. You have to be careful though because if she does get her period soon after she takes the test, it could make the results show up as positive because it's based on a hormonal level. Wait until she misses her period and then she can take the test.

Ah, a friend of mine was recently in the same predicament. It's too soon for a pregnancy test. You have to wait until it's around the time she usually gets her monthly visitor because that will provide better accuracy. You have to be careful though because if she does get her period soon after she takes the test, it could make the results show up as positive because it's based on a hormonal level. Wait until she misses her period and then she can take the test.

So we got like a week and a half, 2 at the most until we will know if she missed it or not...

like i said, better and better -_-

Noooo, you're not. You've got a lot on your plate right now and it's more than fourteen-year-olds should have.

I probably could handle it better than I am.

Probably by, ya know, not bugging everyone on here I know about it...

I hope we can get this all figured out in a few weeks.

I think I'm in better shape than I first thought, haha.

I've done pretty good with working out so far too. I cycle 10 km everyday, and also going to the gym 3 times a week + jogging and gym class : D

^ Thumbs up for you.

I could never do something like that.

But i also don't really have a problem with my weight/looks.

I just think i only live ones, so why do such things? (but thats me)

BUT if see i get heavier, i will work out :'D

And me and maikel want to go to a fitness club together when we live together ;D

I don't do it to lose weight though, I don't have a problem with that.

I love working out, plus with asthma and knee injuries, it's important for me to work out to help with both of those. I could do with some muscles too, haha. Even though I've gotten some of those after working so hard with physio.

I don't do it to lose weight though, I don't have a problem with that.

I love working out, plus with asthma and knee injuries, it's important for me to work out to help with both of those. I could do with some muscles too, haha. Even though I've gotten some of those after working so hard with physio.

Awww well thats good :) I hope it will make it better and stronger ;)