The Ladies' Thread

Catie

erin, arn't you in 8th grade?! wtf goes on in 8th grade these days!? lmao whattt

cheyenne well maybe you will get to see him. he isn't going to school far. maybe talk to him about it.

Oh maaaan,10 pages or more of conversation,haha. And I missed it all.

Guess I'm the only freak who doesn't want to get married and have children? Seriously,I can't stand children. They're hysterical,they scream,they break things and they annoy the hell out of me. And don't say that I'll grow up and realize that kids are the most beautiful thing that could happen to a woman,because it simply doesn't apply in my case. And yeah,I prefer taking care of animals. I don't know,I couldn't be as attached to kids as I am to my cat. For real,now. I can't picture myself taking care of a kid. Always being there,always being ready for anything,always looking for a kid. Basically,giving up freedom,because yeah,that's what you do. You make a baby,you have to take care of him.All the time. You can't just pass it to your mom/hire a nanny,because the kid is not a toy and you don't want him to live with the impression that his mother is actually his grandmother or worse,his nanny,who is a stranger.

As I said,kids are not for me. Marriage isn't for me either. And if this means that I'm going to be single for the rest of my life,I'm in for it. And no,I'm not superficial.

i agree so much with this

Oh maaaan,10 pages or more of conversation,haha. And I missed it all.

Guess I'm the only freak who doesn't want to get married and have children? Seriously,I can't stand children. They're hysterical,they scream,they break things and they annoy the hell out of me. And don't say that I'll grow up and realize that kids are the most beautiful thing that could happen to a woman,because it simply doesn't apply in my case. And yeah,I prefer taking care of animals. I don't know,I couldn't be as attached to kids as I am to my cat. For real,now. I can't picture myself taking care of a kid. Always being there,always being ready for anything,always looking for a kid. Basically,giving up freedom,because yeah,that's what you do. You make a baby,you have to take care of him.All the time. You can't just pass it to your mom/hire a nanny,because the kid is not a toy and you don't want him to live with the impression that his mother is actually his grandmother or worse,his nanny,who is a stranger.

As I said,kids are not for me. Marriage isn't for me either. And if this means that I'm going to be single for the rest of my life,I'm in for it. And no,I'm not superficial.

sign.

I readed all those pages o____o.

But when i was like 11/12 some girls where talking about kissing and stuff.

And looking at the girl who where growing titties and laugh the ones out who didnt had ones.

And when we got 13/14 and got to a other school many girls started to having sex.

With guys they only thought they were awesome of something like that.

And the guy never stayed with them, they only did it for that.

I was 15 when i meeted Maikel. And i was in the last class of school.

And my first french kiss was with him, and like 6months later Maikel and i had sex.

But i dont think that was to young. And i waited also to see if Maikel was "Mr.Right"

And he still is gladly <3'

And about abortion.

I think first it depends about you got pregnant.

When you are raped or something like that and you get pregnant i don't really see something bad on doing a abortion. A baby will only remind you about how he/she did come on this world. Doenst mean that you could love the baby but still.

And i don't really see it as a bad thing, because sometimes people really can't take care of a baby about the money and stuff. But i think if i got pregnant i cant do an abortion. I think i would let the baby come and give it for adoption, so i still can make someone happy with it and who take good care of it, or if i have it good with my things like school/work/money i would take care of it <3

Okay someone I work with asked me if I was still a virgin.

That bloody well crossed my line.

I personally don't think it's a normal question when it's asked by someone who doesn't even know how to spell my damn name. I don't know you so why the fuck do you wanna know?

Pissed me off as you can probably tell.

Opinions? Would it have crossed your 'line'?

I agree with you Demi. For me, that just not something you ask people you barely know. I got that question so many times at my old school, from the so called popular students. I mean, why would they want to know? It's not any of their business.

I personally don't think it's a normal question when it's asked by someone who doesn't even know how to spell my damn name. I don't know you so why the fuck do you wanna know?

i'm totally jumping into this conversation.

it would definitely have. it's none of strangers' business. i don't even know how i'd answer cause i don't remember anyone who wasn't my friend has ever asked me a thing like that.

Why must it be so damn confusing liking this dude?:nono: I really like him, and he's not exactly making it better by being a complete sweetheart to me, that just makes me like him more. Stupidness.

In gym class today, me and 8 of the guys were playing footy, the rest of the class were playing volleyball. And since all of the guys plays/played footy, I was obviously the worst one, haha. I missed the ball like 2/3 of the time, but he still kept saying how good I was doing and that the rest of the guys had to send me the ball the entire time. It was obviously cause I sucked so much though. :P

yep. actually my best frend told me today that the guy that she met and know for like 5h asked her if she was a virgin right into the middle of a music conversation. and she answered .

I would probably told him to mind his own buisness and that is it rude to ask athat q to someone who you dont know at all... i mean 5h literary

^do you know if he likes you too?

I, of course, don't think he does but other people think so.

cheyenne well maybe you will get to see him. he isn't going to school far. maybe talk to him about it.

I want to but I don't know how to broach the subject. Half of me wants to but the other half is reluctant for I've already had one mess this year with that. The guy I thought was my friend ended up not being so much after finding out I liked him. I'm not really itching to let that happen again, you know?

I already said this to Demi on msn, but for the sake of the thread I'll repeat.. I've been asked if I was a virgin by people I go to school with and to be honest, I kind of expect it. It's all teenagers are interested in, clearly. :rotfl: It would certainly piss me the hell off if someone I wasn't familiar asked me though, I mean, it's none of their business. Why would they even WANT to know? Creepy if you ask me. Which no one did. :shifty:

tbh i wouldn't mind if it was a friend or something who asked me

if it was someone i barely knew i'd probably still answer but it would creep me out

yeah if it were friends of mine id answer, but i dont like being asked that by people i dont know, like if i meet someone at a party and they ask.. its just weird.

I want to but I don't know how to broach the subject. Half of me wants to but the other half is reluctant for I've already had one mess this year with that. The guy I thought was my friend ended up not being so much after finding out I liked him. I'm not really itching to let that happen again, you know?

yeah i see what you mean. but i think it's better to know then to stress yourself out wondering what if

what a dumb shit

....no offence

i don't think a pregnancy test would work that soon after though, would it?

I have no idea. It's been about a week and a half I think...

No offense taken, really. I'd be saying the same thing if I wasn't doing all I can to protect her. She's getting enough hell out of this.

it might work if it's been that long....i have no idea how long you're supposed to wait haha

and that's nice of you to help her

I really wouldn't know much about pregnancy tests haha... Just trying to figure out.

and it's just what I SHOULD do. her mom found out and is being a complete bitch about it, everyone else is harassing her, and she's still my best friend so it's the least i can do to make her feel like she's not COMPLETELY alone.