The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I have enjoyed PF tonight, this thread especially. There's been some interesting topics of discussion!

I had to bring my anger and rant somewhere, I was soo fucking close to punching someone in the face. hard.

Us girls pretty much RULE this forum. That is all hahaha. What happened to the guy's thread? Yeah, it died.

Truth! haha:mrgreen:

Okay, really going now. Or I'll be even more of a zombie than usual at school tomorrow. :P Bye!

Unfortunately there's a chance I'll get twins, cause my dad is a twin and it's hereditary I think. :nono:

oh dear lord no. it's the same with me! my dad is a twin. and i was a twin, and... shit. :shifty:

• Like 1

Yeah LOL. It seems like she's pregnant every time I see her. they just recently moved to a bigger house since their old house was too small haha.

hahahah omg thats insane

Okay. I'm trying to be compassionate with my friend (you know the one from a few pages ago -_-) and she is being a complete bitch to me saying "i was drunk and i swear to god if you tell anyone..." which I replied with "you shouldn't have done it in the first place"

She said "why not?"

What. The. Fuck.

why not?

really?

Yeah I'm fucking serious. Then I had to play the teacher card and proceeded to tell her about, yaknow, pregnancy and std's and everything else..

Then I got the "so?"

She's smarter than this... at least I thought so....

:crybad::crybad:

oh dear lord :nono:

try it being one of your best friends...

well, one of your ex-best friends...

I'm really not takign this well.. am i overreacting?

Still. I mean, come on. Maybe she fucking wants to be pregnant in her first year of high school. Maybe she wants to be infected with STD's...

:nono::nono:

I've got a boy problem. If anybody would like to assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I just realized Monday that I really, really like this one boy. Let's call him Jeff. He and I started talking because this other guy kept on bothering me (and still does) and so Jeff told me to sit with him and his group. Well, Jeff is a senior. Jeff graduates in two weeks. While he is going to college up the street from my school, I'm probably not going to see him until I go to that college in another year, if I even get to see him at all. I don't know what to do.

I knew that I never should have admitted to myself that I like him, but it would've been worse if I didn't. I couldn't deny it for long. We get along pretty damn well and are always laughing in class. I look forward to that class everyday. In two weeks he won't be in that class (nor will the other seniors), but I will be. It won't be the same. He'll be graduated.

What do I do? I really like him but I know that I've chosen an awful time to start. I feel that if I just sit back, I'll regret it. Even if I regret doing anything about it, at least I won't have the "what ifs" right? Help.

^do you know if he likes you too?

man i missed a lot by not being on here last night haha.

i want kids ,like 2 maaaybe 3.. but thats years from now, i wanna study,travel and so much more before i settle down and have kids.

My cousin got pregnant when she was 18 i think and then she had another kid like a year after,and now shes 21 with two kids and shes getting married (the guy is 36). I think shes crazy,but it was her choice so w/e i guess

Oh maaaan,10 pages or more of conversation,haha. And I missed it all.

Guess I'm the only freak who doesn't want to get married and have children? Seriously,I can't stand children. They're hysterical,they scream,they break things and they annoy the hell out of me. And don't say that I'll grow up and realize that kids are the most beautiful thing that could happen to a woman,because it simply doesn't apply in my case. And yeah,I prefer taking care of animals. I don't know,I couldn't be as attached to kids as I am to my cat. For real,now. I can't picture myself taking care of a kid. Always being there,always being ready for anything,always looking for a kid. Basically,giving up freedom,because yeah,that's what you do. You make a baby,you have to take care of him.All the time. You can't just pass it to your mom/hire a nanny,because the kid is not a toy and you don't want him to live with the impression that his mother is actually his grandmother or worse,his nanny,who is a stranger.

As I said,kids are not for me. Marriage isn't for me either. And if this means that I'm going to be single for the rest of my life,I'm in for it. And no,I'm not superficial.