The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Make-up is okay if it doesn't make you look like a Barbie or something. "plastic" much? But yeah,some girls do exaggerate with this "plastic-perfect-barbie look". They actually look as if they're wearing a mask :shifty:

As for me... I don't really wear make-up. Can a bit of eye-liner + lip balm be considered "make-up"? :shifty:

i could never wear a lot

like that whole foundation thing...i'm not really into painting my face

some mascara or something probably wouldn't hurt though

you know what i hate the most whe foundation is not properly applyed and you can actulally see the line between neck and face... i can't stop lauging every single time i see that

I don't go out in public without any makeup but I'm fine without it if I'm at home. I'm quite lucky that I don't get spots very often so there's no need for caking on the foundation. I'll usually just stick with eyeliner and concealer to cover eye bags. Eye bags run in the family so I always have them. It doesn't matter how much water I drink or how long I sleep for. It's so frustrating at times!

well my skin is dark,so i dont really new all that crap some girls use to get a "tan" and i have long dark eyelashes so no need for mascara either haha but i do wear it sometimes tho, like if i'm going out.. Mascara that is. and i wear eye-liner.

never been that obsessed with make-up. I live with a girl who easily can spend hours putting make-up on!

I usually don't go outside without mascara, but that's only because I have extremely light eyelashes. So I look dead without, haha ;p On a daily basis that's all I use. Some days I wear a little bit foundation+ powder. And eyeliner, but not often :)