Valentine's Day!

MSkeleton

In the first place,I don't understand this whole thing with the Valentine's day. :shifty: As if you need a special day to show your love or something. :shifty: Call me weird,but I just don't get it. ;\

Guess it's going to be just a normal day for me,after all.

your true. its more commercial. It's more about celling stuff!

But i kinda like it to give someone special a card, and tell him how special he is!

when your with someone on valentines day you are expected and feel the need to get you bf/gf at present or something its just a money making scheme.

People without partners can get depressed because its all up in their face where ever they turn in shops in magazine

In the first place,I don't understand this whole thing with the Valentine's day. :shifty: As if you need a special day to show your love or something. :shifty: Call me weird,but I just don't get it. ;\

Guess it's going to be just a normal day for me,after all.

This.

I hate valentine's day, like, thoroughly hate it, and i've had a boyfriend for the past 4 of them- will have one for this one too (unless something goes horribly wrong (as if)) and HATE valetines day.

i'm working on sunday, anyway, so i get to avoid a lot of it.

but it's like, me and my boyfriend have bought each other presents that we asked each other for that are pretty much the exact same in price value, so it's like, we might as well have bought ourselves them. not going out, either, although this part wasn't by my choosing (not that i'm bitter)

stupid valentine's day. so over-hyped.

No plans for the actual Valentine's Day, but my friend and I are going to see the film on monday. Killer cast!

ahh completely want to see this, seriously an actually amazing cast haha ! i think it'll be the new love actually. maybe.

^ Have a awesome day!

Maikel and i are going to Valentine's day the movie on friday.

Because on valentine's day self it will be very busy!

And i also need to go home early :(

And on the day self i give him my present and card ;D

You too! It looks awesome.

Jorgi: It looks great and Love Actually is one of my favourite films! This just seems like the American equivalent.. but based around Valentine's Day and not Christmas. :shifty:

In my opinion, if you love someone that much you would tell them that everyday. I don't really think there should be a day that revolves around the whole 'love' stuff.

Then again, I would probably think differently if I had anyone to spend it with. :shifty:

This.

+ that I see enough people making out at school and being all over each other. In fact, I can't walk out of the classroom without seeing it. It's just for selling stuff anyways, at least that's what it's become over here.