The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

nothing bad. its all linked with my cold. i also have a driping nose and all that stuff. most of the slim already driped on joshs face on the rock sound. why do i have to sneeze so fast?! :nono:

Aww, well I hope you get well soon :hug: <3

i'll try my best. :hug:

aw that kinda sucks! hope hes gonna be back soon!

how long does hmv (or hvm?) have the posters there usually? i also wanna get one in june! :( BUMMER!

They usually have them in there for aaaaages! It was weird aswell because the other day I was thinking 'hmm, I'm surprised ymas haven't got a big poster yet' and my mum was like 'CHLOE THEY HAVE A YMAS POSTER' so I bought it and it was bloody hard work putting it on my wall :rotfl:

I'll take my chances on asking Jesus to change it rather than Brent :lol:

Nothing against him, just he hasn't been online since January :P

:shifty:

aah, okay I saw.

i can't remember what was your last name Melis :s

Why you wondering? :P

I confess I'm going to study math. :nono:

I confess my dad just told me I have to be ready about the fact we might have to put Caro down soon:crybad: He probably won't make it for more than to the beginning of the summer, if that long.

I confess my dad just told me I have to be ready about the fact we might have to put Caro down soon:crybad: He probably won't make it for more than to the beginning of the summer, if that long.

Awh Guro, I'm so so sorry! I know how much you love him. :( Maybe it's for the best, though. :hug:

I confess I was just in the quad taking pictures for my photo project, and this guy that's basically famous on campus just stared at me. I'm pretty sure he was trying to figure out if we know each other because we've seen each other at shows before. Twas hilarious.