Eclipse

Jorgi

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am fucking mad that they fired Victoria. she was ace, and she was gorgeous and brilliant at her part. i'm not too stoked about this one because i was so disappointed in the first two movies that i've lost all hope and i have become ashamed to like twilight because of them...

but yeah, my mom is super excited, so we have a "twi-date" to go see it when it comes out. *facepalm* :shifty:A TWI-DATE!!! WHO EVEN SAYS THAT!!!!!

i'm not sure i'm even gonna bother going to see this. they've ruined the books for me with the two first movies. not stoked at all.

also, i read somewhere that kristen won a prize for 'best actor under 30 years' or something like that. what the actual fuck?! i wonder who decided that. i am hoping it was fans cause then it would make some sense. if not, i have lost hope in mankind, haha.

the fans completely ruined it for me

sure the books were cheesy and the movies could be a hell of a lot better but i'd have no problem admitting it's a guilty pleasure of mine if there weren't so many dang freaks around :neutral:

i'm honestly embarrassed to even mention it anymore

i'm not sure i'm even gonna bother going to see this. they've ruined the books for me with the two first movies. not stoked at all.

also, i read somewhere that kristen won a prize for 'best actor under 30 years' or something like that. what the actual fuck?! i wonder who decided that. i am hoping it was fans cause then it would make some sense. if not, i have lost hope in mankind, haha.

oh my gosh, yes, this. i think she is a terrible actress.

oh shit, the booking for eclipse started yesterday ._. so i still can get a ticket for the midnight premiere, but my seat's gonna be a suckish one haha. whatever, i saw the previous movies at midnight, i'm gonna keep this tradition lol.

it's june 30th here btw :D

omg, this movie is srsly my favourite so far (from the twilight saga)!

*spoilers*

the E/B sweetness... I can't even describe this, they were actually acting like a couple! kisses, cuddling, hugging, holding hands. AW :wub: I was like that for their every scene:

300d3t4.gif

...LOL.

omg, this movie is srsly my favourite so far (from the twilight saga)!

*spoilers*

the E/B sweetness... I can't even describe this, they were actually acting like a couple! kisses, cuddling, hugging, holding hands. AW :wub: I was like that for their every scene:

About time, they actually act like a couple,So then how much do they leave out of the book? or do they include quite a bit?

Of all the books this is probably my favourite,hopefully it wont be a letdown like the other two movies :/

Have yet to see it, and probably won't be seeing it in theaters. I'm a guy, and stereotypically guys aren't supposed to like Twilight, but I don't MIND it. I don't enjoy it enough to see it in theaters though. I'll just wait to see it on DVD. The only one out of the three that I did end up seeing in theaters was New Moon. I've read all the books though, and one movie I DEFINITELY won't be seeing is the two parts of Breaking Dawn. That book was just dreadful.