Eclipse

Jorgi

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a load of bull.

Jacob's book was my favorite part. Fuck that.

this

Let's face it. Breaking Dawn is gonna suck. It's as simple as that.

They're not even showing the "epic" parts of it because they don't want to have it rated R. Seriously, they're cutting out the birth scene and they're just going to allude to it.

what. Fuck that i refuse to see it that way.

i wanted Alien meets Twilight birth scene ..with blood and stuff everywhere.

They're not even showing the "epic" parts of it because they don't want to have it rated R. Seriously, they're cutting out the birth scene and they're just going to allude to it.

definitly. you can tell me what you want, breaking dawn is gonna suck. even if i'm not a fan of jacob, i really liked his book and the fact that they are cutting it out is already enough reason for me not to bother about breaking dawn anymore.

what a crap.

i also think that even if they're gonna include the childbirth, they're gonna cut out the preggy part which sucks, because only both together make sense.

so they're just gonna like cut out most of the book...? oh alright then, great.. excellent.. -.-

what the fuck?. fuck watching breaking dawn then if they're just gonna ruin it, i wish i hadn't bothered with any of them tbh ugh.

half the book could be cut out

seriously, i don't know why they're wasting everybody's time by making it into two movies

trying to rip off harry potter is probably a bad idea guys cause, you know, harry potter is actually good

tbh i think these movies would have been a lot better with a different script writer

so do i, lol i think even i could have done better. lol

I liked Eclipse pretty well. Not sure what to think about Breaking Dawn. I'll probably see it, just because I liked the books, and I've seen all the movies so far. I'm pretty bummed though. Jacob's book was my favorite part, and Jacob's my favorite character out of the whole series. So I'm not too happy.

Saw it today, it was definatly better than the other two movies, the acting seemed better too, but i felt that it was rushed, like they were rushing to the fight scene, the part where bella punches jacob was pretty amusing(bar the teenagers in front of me almost crying :/)

Please god sort Jaspers hair out before the next movie, he looked like a wet dog! :nono:

Just got back from seeing it. As expected I didn't like it.

I do have to agree that it's the best of them though, but that doesn't say much.

I thought Taylor was the best actor, Kristen and Rob both seem so awkward. And I really don't like the fighting scenes, haha. They look so unreal it's actually quite funny.

That's a load of bull.

Jacob's book was my favorite part. Fuck that.

this.

when i first read the book i was actually disappointed when it switched back to Bella ._. haha

and this. i gave up on the whole thought that the movie(s) would be good when i discovered that.

i mean i get it, most of the money comes from those 12 year old fangirls who watch the movies just for Rob/Taylor. so it can't be rated R... but seriously, they could at least make a decent movie :/

am i the only one who liked jasper's hair?! :shifty:

no icon_wink.gif

well where did you get the idea that they're cutting out the birth scene out of the movie?

Melissa Rosenberg has written on her facebook that there is going to be a lot of blood,the birth scene and sex scenes.

about Eclipse,I could finally watch it today!

well,better than never though :roll:

I wasn't expecting that Riley would be this important but he was and I liked it! Xavier did really good.

Jasper is my favorite in this movie! Jackson was so hot damn :shifty:

and I really liked his hair it was so sweet.

I thought I'd cry but I didn't.well,the taha aki thing and Jake's broken bones made me sad though.

Kristen and Robert were so cute! the whole kissing,holding hands were the best.my favorite part in the book was filmed good too.the proposal and stuff,gosh I melted there :shifty:

I think the best part in the movie was the fight scene between Edward,Victoria and Riley.

but I should watch it again.

ooh ,this is long :shifty:

Wached it last night. An as i expected i didn't like it to much.

Best parts for me are flashbacks,Jasper was the best :) Jackson did a really good job with accent and everything. But what i found most annoying was the fact that he showed Bella his scars(that killed all the good done for his character- they changed way to much from the books).

Rob and Kirsten were so cliche i wanted to puke almost every time Bella spoke. :???:

Taylor was so good, he does Jacob like i always imagined him.

Summary, Movie as a movie wasn't that bad if you watch it without comparing it to books, which i wasn't able to do.

And since Breaking Dawn is my fav book they better not ruin it. :ph34r: