Eclipse

Jorgi

Stoked for this one, because you know, shit will actually happen in this film, how exciting.

but yeah, release of film stills = get the hype going, let's go

tumblr_kxudwl8hZv1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxudu6u5rM1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxu7f0xkFF1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

even if the stills are just them making out, i'm completely okay with this

oh wait this one isn't

tumblr_kxu78ewKzF1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

so, extreme probability this film is still going to suck, but i'm still down

discuss.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's gonna be weird getting a new Victoria but I'm not too bothered.

I reckon, if they don't make Bella act so damn boring and less of the crap music I think it will be pretty good :P

EDIT: Found some backstage shots from the film.

Graduation.

2259037957a11508920248l.jpg

Newborn vampires... creepy :shifty:

2259037957a11639682419l.jpg

Rosalie and that Royce dude.

4644618159a11729966190l.jpg

Victoria and Riley.

2259037957a11467578065l.jpg

he's definitely going for a tit grab in that last one

definite boob graze.

i tihnk i'm more looking forward to this film because it's the one i know like, least well- i don't actually own this one, so i've read it once and that's it. i don't know whether that'll actually be a good thing or not but i hope so, because it'll mean i won't have as high expectations. stupid freakin' summit and their stupid freakin' character ruiners.

(i was going to say book-ruiners, and then story-ruiners, and then stopped because do you know what the books and the stories suck, but the characters are rad).

definite boob graze.

i tihnk i'm more looking forward to this film because it's the one i know like, least well- i don't actually own this one, so i've read it once and that's it. i don't know whether that'll actually be a good thing or not but i hope so, because it'll mean i won't have as high expectations. stupid freakin' summit and their stupid freakin' character ruiners.

(i was going to say book-ruiners, and then story-ruiners, and then stopped because do you know what the books and the stories suck, but the characters are rad).

trufax

these movies could have been so much better with a different crew

Neither bella or edward have personalities in these movies, which is ridiculous. it's a good job they're pretty. although for real i think the majority of the reason that people love it so much is because bella has no personality- they can then project themselves onto the blank personality of nothing and be like YAY EDWARD. or something.

in other news,

tumblr_kxudsaqoW21qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

HE'S TRYING TO EAT HER FRIKKEN FACE OFF

:rotfl:Hahahahahaha:rotfl: that alien thing is the funniest thing i have seen today. I cannot wait for eclipse. seeing these stills has got me excited now. I'm glad that someone other that bella will grace the screen. Rosalie will actually have more that 2 lines... same for jaspar. Can't wait. I wana see the whole third wife stuff also. Beta not disappoint me. New moon was alrite but somethings were just not right.

*jasper