Jorgi

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eclipse is my favorite book.

saw the movie today. not bad at all. like it the best so far

edward is getting on my nerves lately tho. idk i'm feeling jacob

Robert Pattinson in general gets on my nerves. I never even liked him when he played Cedric Diggory.

About time, they actually act like a couple,So then how much do they leave out of the book? or do they include quite a bit?

the movie was very similar to the book, they even included Charlie and Bella's sex talk, which was awesome, hahah XD

i love robert pattinson

seriously, i don't care what anyone says, i think he's awesome

I agree :3

i saw it the other day and i'm sorry to everyone who loves it... but imo it's the worst one yet i just think they totally ruined it. i hated the way they changed certain things that happen differently in the book(i know they've done that in all of them, but i don't know it really annoyed me in this one for some reason), they missed out a lot of good stuff from the book, especially with all the bella/edward/jacob love triangle.. i just felt like it was so bitty.. it didn't flow..it's meant to be really difficult and heartbreaking for bella to chose between them but i really didn't feel the emotion..they cut too much of the scenes out. to be fair the acting was great though,(i love the cast) the cgi with the wolves was amazing and i think taylor launter just keeps getting better with every film.. so for me it's just the way they've done it , but there was also the cringy dialogue... euughh.. made me cringe so badly... i mean that bit when bella's freezing in the tent and jacob comes in to warm her up.. and says "well we both know i'm hotter than you" eughh. i could have died it was so cringing. of course all the 12 year girls loved it, but eughh.. imo twilight is the best one out of all the films so far.

i saw it the other day and i'm sorry to everyone who loves it... but imo it's the worst one yet i just think they totally ruined it. i hated the way they changed certain things that happen differently in the book(i know they've done that in all of them, but i don't know it really annoyed me in this one for some reason), they missed out a lot of good stuff from the book, especially with all the bella/edward/jacob love triangle.. i just felt like it was so bitty.. it didn't flow..it's meant to be really difficult and heartbreaking for bella to chose between them but i really didn't feel the emotion..they cut too much of the scenes out.

this this this

i finally saw it on monday [not in the cinema though... having no money sucks] and i wasn't really impressed :/ the only thing i really loved in the movie is the fight scene at the end. that was totally awesome.

Just saw it. I thought it was the best so far but thats not really saying much because the other two were a load of rubbish.

I just really don't like Rob and Kristen's dynamic. I find them to be very awkward with each other. I think the chemistry between Kristen and Taylor is a lot stronger and it shows in the acting. But honestly, the only MAJOR problem I had with the movie was how much Riley was emphasized. He was not that important in the book. I think the producers were being a bit gimmicky with his role because they knew that girls would flock to see this new hot character.

i finally watched it. uhm how to say it the best...

1. i liked riley a lot. they made quite a good choice with taking xavier.
  2. the action scenes were very good.
  3. i liked bree, felt kinda sorry for her at the end. pretty good chosen aswell.
  4. the volturi were amazing.
  5. the whole new born army was made up quite good.
  6. finally more alice and jasper. kiss = for the win.
  7. the proposal was sweet.
  8. the rest....kind of *yawns*

and they left out quite a few things they could've better put in or something.

i liked the movie as i like every movie so far, but since it was such an amazing book i expected a lot more than they made out of it.

i'm kinda afraid they'll mess around with breaking dawn aswell.

Melissa Rosenberg shared some interesting new details at the Twilight convention in Paris this past weekend on what she'll be including in the script for 'Breaking Dawn'

Will you keep the book of Jacob?

No, we will not keep. Eclipse is a good way to introduce the book of Jacob, because in this film, we begin to move away from the simple perspective of Bella. We will see that the newborns, the Volturi ... we're really starting to move away from its point of view alone. So in Revelation, having the vision of Jacob on what will happen almost naturally. We will also maybe you can share other points of view.

(via lion_lamb@lj)

FUCK YEAH I COULDN'T STAND HIS BOOK D:

half the book could be cut out

seriously, i don't know why they're wasting everybody's time by making it into two movies

trying to rip off harry potter is probably a bad idea guys cause, you know, harry potter is actually good

tbh i think these movies would have been a lot better with a different script writer

half the book could be cut out

seriously, i don't know why they're wasting everybody's time by making it into two movies

trying to rip off harry potter is probably a bad idea guys cause, you know, harry potter is actually good

tbh i think these movies would have been a lot better with a different script writer

Couldn't have said it better if i tried,honestly nothing is going to be put together as well as Hp, they actually manage to include quite a bit of the books in the movies and i dunno the movies just seem to flow better than Twilight.

The scripts have been absolutely rubbish :neutral:, personally i think they've tried to push Edward and Bella's relationship way to much in the movie, the whole jacob/bella thing too, i mean i know that the books are focused on the whole love triangle, but there have been other points in the books too, i mean the whole james thing in the first movie lasted like 10 minutes, it was stupid :/

I'm off to see Eclipse tomorrow, i really really hope its way better than the other movies cause personally i think they've been rubbish and this is my favourite book.

Just curious, but to anybody who has seen it, is the part where Bella punches Jacob in the face after he tries kissing her in the movie?, i hope it is cause i've always loved that for some reason.

they've been cheesy as hell

yes, the book was cheesy too

but a good script writer could have tweaked it to be a little more interesting and less ridiculous

rosenberg just made it worse

i don't like rob and kristen's chemistry on screen either :\

you can tell they obviously get along irl but on screen they look so awkward all the time and i don't know why