Eclipse

Jorgi

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new moon was better all round. the story, the cinematography, the script (well, they did what they could at least),

getting chris weitz on board was the best move they could have made 'cause the first was a disaster. i feel bad for the guy, he's picking up the pieces when he could have made a way better job of it in the first place

me and my friend spent a media lesson discussing what twilight would have been like if guy richie or quentin tarantino had directed instead, haha it would have been so awesome

I have to agree. The fight scenes would be amazing. Imagine the end of victoria tarantino stylie...

Jeez, the only thing we ever find out about Bella's thoughts is this:

Sex. Edward. Sex. Jacob. Six Pack Muscles. Edward watches me at sleep. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.

LMFAO

2urwf40.jpg

lol, i'm not sure that i wanna see half-naked robert pattinson in half-sex scene o.o; and bella as the ripper, LOL :willy_nilly:

right, i've changed it & now you can see it, i think ^^

lol, did u guys remember their kiss ahead bella's home? and sounds (LMAO) of it? now i'm pretty afraid of what we'll hear in eclipse, when bella's trying to rape edward or... *scream* breaking dawn in sex scene :willy_nilly:

LOL! :rotfl:

Do you think they'll cut it out? I reckon in breaking dawn it will probably show her (yikes) removing of clothes and her going into the water then they'll wake up. I think :P

LOL Ahaha :rotfl:

Holy crap, my parents are NOT watching that film in the same room as me. Edward and Bella + Naked + Sex noises = :willy_nilly:

hahahahaha, i don't wanna see it O: i'll be good with half-sex in eclipse, srsly, hahah. edward cullen + bella cullen in action = (probably, cause i laughed so hard, when i heard how they're kissing, and edward's AHHHHHHH UHHHH, LOL) me rolling on the floor, haha XD they still tell us that bd movie will be "the most passionate part of the twilight saga" and i'm PRETTY SCARED of this, poor me :rotfl:

anyways, my friend told me yesterday that they'll show first eclipse trailer on 13 march, at oscar night or sth : o

hahahahaha, i don't wanna see it O: i'll be good with half-sex in eclipse, srsly, hahah. edward cullen + bella cullen in action = (probably, cause i laughed so hard, when i heard how they're kissing, and edward's AHHHHHHH UHHHH, LOL) me rolling on the floor, haha XD they still tell us that bd movie will be "the most passionate part of the twilight saga" and i'm PRETTY SCARED of this, poor me :rotfl:

anyways, my friend told me yesterday that they'll show first eclipse trailer on 13 march, at oscar night or sth : o

Ahaha, omg, the most passionate?! Lovely :rotfl:

My parents would probably burn the books if they found out what they get up to :willy_nilly:

Really? It will probably end up being on Youtube aswell.

You guys are scaring me. I can sense hardcore cringe for when the next two films come out. I really love the story so I hope they dnt make me vomit. lol.

I wonder how bad bella's bruises are gna be. Aww poor Bells. No aww actually, she has the love of her existance in her bed lol.

lol, yeah that's true.

Anyway, back to Eclipse xD

I feel like most of this movie is going to be snogging due to the pictures I've seen so far xD