Eclipse

Jorgi

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish the movie is gonna be freaking great, since i was kind of...bored with new moon though i also love it of course.

but though i don't want to admit it to myself yet, i have my doubts on it. already because i just can't befriend with the "new" victoria.

the pictures still make some excitement coming up in me nevertheless.

but though i don't want to admit it to myself yet, i have my doubts on it. already because i just can't befriend with the "new" victoria.

a lot of people have been saying this, like they don't like the new victoria, but i don't get it ? victoria has had what, all of 3 minutes screentime over the past 2 films ? i don't have any feelings towards the old victoria because i haven't really seen her be victoria yet, she's just a face, so i welcome the new victoria. just sayin, really

a lot of people have been saying this, like they don't like the new victoria, but i don't get it ? victoria has had what, all of 3 minutes screentime over the past 2 films ? i don't have any feelings towards the old victoria because i haven't really seen her be victoria yet, she's just a face, so i welcome the new victoria. just sayin, really

very true

plus by the looks of it they tried to make them look similar so i don't think it'll be all that different

yeah that's true though. but i hate it in general, not only in eclipse, when you start liking a person/role because the actor/actress just fits perfectly to it, you can't wait to see more of him/her playing this role and then they just exchange it.

and i really was excited to see more of rachelle as victoria.

I really don't care about Victoria haha.

I think Eclipse is my favorite book from the saga shizzle JUST because of the tent scene thing with Jacob so if they ruin that.. I'm not gonna bother watching the other 2 movies hehe.

I agree :mrgreen:

I love the tent scene, so if they screw that up I'll be mad.

tumblr_kxuj2mLR421qatfxwo1_500.jpg

Omg that is so adorable :D

yeah that's true though. but i hate it in general, not only in eclipse, when you start liking a person/role because the actor/actress just fits perfectly to it, you can't wait to see more of him/her playing this role and then they just exchange it.

and i really was excited to see more of rachelle as victoria.

I agree.I hate it when they change the actors.

AND HOLY THE NEW PICS!!HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!

I'll admit I skipped the part where the Quileute (had to google) peeps told about wolves etc.. I just couldn't be bothered heh.

I don't even know which book that was in hehe.

It was in Eclipse :D

I didn't read it the first time, but the second time I read all of the books, I was like 'what the hell' and read it. It's not so bad :P

Eclipse is my least favourite as well.

I just hope the movie includes the best bits rather than the parts that dragged out a really long time. :roll:

Yeah I totally agree. Eclipse just didn't have enough interesting content to kickass :P

And you never really capture Bella's personality it's all just 'EDWARD. EDWARD. SEX. SEX. SIX PACK MUSCLES'

:lol:

I heard the official trailer comes out on March 20th.

Anyone know if this is true?

i don't know fo sho but that sounds about right, that's the release date for the New Moon DVD (i think) and i know there's gonna be like an Eclipse preview on the DVD so a trailer would make sense. maybe a little bit beforehand, though. ...i don't know i'm so helpful :shock:

Not really too stoked for this. The two other ones have sucked major ass, so my hopes aren't too high.

I can't really remember anything from the book either. Is this the one where they go to that island? and bella gets pregnant? or am i completely wrong here?

i don't know fo sho but that sounds about right, that's the release date for the New Moon DVD (i think) and i know there's gonna be like an Eclipse preview on the DVD so a trailer would make sense. maybe a little bit beforehand, though. ...i don't know i'm so helpful :shock:

Nah, you're helpful :D I didn't know about a trailer being on the DVD and stuff before :P

Not really too stoked for this. The two other ones have sucked major ass, so my hopes aren't too high.

I can't really remember anything from the book either. Is this the one where they go to that island? and bella gets pregnant? or am i completely wrong here?

Heh, you're wrong xD

That's the final one which they're making into two movies.

imo the New Moon movie was better than Twilight, also the colouring was pretty dull in that movie or is that just me?

new moon was better all round. the story, the cinematography, the script (well, they did what they could at least),

getting chris weitz on board was the best move they could have made 'cause the first was a disaster. i feel bad for the guy, he's picking up the pieces when he could have made a way better job of it in the first place

me and my friend spent a media lesson discussing what twilight would have been like if guy richie or quentin tarantino had directed instead, haha it would have been so awesome