Eurovision

Peterko

Eurovision - is an annual competition held among active member countries of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU).

wikipedia.org

Yesterday, Poland choosed artist for this competition. It's Marcin Mrozinski - Legenda. You can see this song there:

What do you think about it?

I think, that it's medium song. I don't like this type of music. However, I keep fingers crossed!

Has your country choosed final artist for Eurovision ?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's coming to Norway this year, haha. I don't like it at all though, so probably not gonna watch.

Anyways, our artist is from my neighbor town, he's a really good singer. But the song is SO boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSY-GsjNbSk

Most of my friends are Gay guys,and they're all so excited haha they're going! Dunno if i'll join them though, not a big fan.. but i guess it would be kinda cool. I bet A1 will be there, and i wanna meet them haha

and i agree, our song is so boring.. i wanted Yes Man!

Most of my friends are Gay guys,and they're all so excited haha they're going! Dunno if i'll join them though, not a big fan.. but i guess it would be kinda cool. I bet A1 will be there, and i wanna meet them haha

and i agree, our song is so boring.. i wanted Yes Man!

Awh, hahah. I though it was sold out already? ;o

I wanted A1, haha. Just because they're A1 : D They actually went to my school, but not the part that I go to :nono:

My parents love Didrik, they actually voted heaps of times ;p They've been talking about him and his brother for years cause they've been to some concerts with them :P

Don't care about Eurovision, it's all about who your favourite country is, not who made the best music.

And the only reason people in the UK watched it was for Terry Wogan's commentary where he would take the piss out of all the entrants :lol: Sadly he isn't doing commentary anymore :(

eurovision is a joke out of my view as a german. we're always sending the last bullshit to it, that's totally unknown over here until the band or artist gets the permission from a ridiculous tv show to go.

i already said that we were actually the most stupid country ever in like 06/07 since we didn't submit tokio hotel for it. they caused a real hype in europe this time, so it's a real riddle for me who dumbass decided not to send them to this competition.

Awh, hahah. I though it was sold out already? ;o

I wanted A1, haha. Just because they're A1 : D They actually went to my school, but not the part that I go to :nono:

My parents love Didrik, they actually voted heaps of times ;p They've been talking about him and his brother for years cause they've been to some concerts with them :P

yeah i think they got tickets tho, they were talking about buying a few so that they could sell to friends haha

I didnt like A1's song ;P but yeah they would have been a better choice than Didrik. Like you said he's got a good voice, but what a boring song.. ah well ;P

oh yeah you're from Skien? I heard from my friend that they went there ;P isnt Bens gf from there aswell?

hahah aww ,whats his brothers name? maybe ive heard of him;P

^you'll in time. =)

i hope you'll win. it would be nice to have eurovision in other than north europe for god's sake.

yeah that's true. but i already can predict to 99% that we are not going to win. even though i don't know any of the planned candidates yet, but what i know is that they are worse.

the fact that we last won this competition in 1982 (or 89, i don't know) tells us a lot i think.

lordi ftw btw. i think they were the ones (for god's sake) leading me into the harder music direction. thanks lordi.

We have the most embarrassing song once again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7CKGeXcBMY

Nobody can tell me this isn't just fucking ebarrassing.. :rotfl:

lol, i find it quite cute tho!

lordi ftw btw. i think they were the ones (for god's sake) leading me into the harder music direction. thanks lordi.
really? wow that sounds so cool :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sp94nRuwpo

that's my fave eurovision song ever heh.

+ this &

as winners

BTW, finland's entry this year: CLICK!

please do not listen, lool.

the eurovision is such a political fix, its just got pathetic over the last 10 years

you're right.but I still love to watch it.

Manga is competing for Turkey which is excellent.They won the Best European Act in 09 EMA's.Their record did a good job here.That's why they've been chosen.

we don't know about the song tho.they're still working on it I guess.

yeah that's true. but i already can predict to 99% that we are not going to win. even though i don't know any of the planned candidates yet, but what i know is that they are worse.

the fact that we last won this competition in 1982 (or 89, i don't know) tells us a lot i think.

well... maybe this is your year then! :D i liked your song last year... and esp the country song in 06!

good luck! :P and hey it took finland 40 years to win ESC and when we finally won well... we had lordi :P

yeah i think they got tickets tho, they were talking about buying a few so that they could sell to friends haha

I didnt like A1's song ;P but yeah they would have been a better choice than Didrik. Like you said he's got a good voice, but what a boring song.. ah well ;P

oh yeah you're from Skien? I heard from my friend that they went there ;P isnt Bens gf from there aswell?

hahah aww ,whats his brothers name? maybe ive heard of him;P

Oh, haha :)

I am indeed from Skien. Yeah, apparently he is dating the girl who won Miss Norway or something last year. She goes to my school too. :P

He's brother is called Emil ;)