The Only Exception (Official Video) online!

lucasrebmann

it's the first paramore video i've loved first veiwing :)

Me too!

I am IN LOVE with this video!

I think it's their best! Definately my favourite. I love the storyline.

Not to mention..Hayleys gorgeous in it! I just wanna hug her to death. :mrgreen:

I also love music videos that one or more of the band members play "characters" if you will say. It just feels more, special?

I know that it's not just Hayley in the band, but.. alot of bands at least do this at some point with the lead singer! I mean, we can't have them always do performance scenes only in videos.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!

I am IN LOVE with this video!

I think it's their best! Definately my favourite. I love the storyline.

Not to mention..Hayleys gorgeous in it! I just wanna hug her to death. :mrgreen:

I also love music videos that one or more of the band members play "characters" if you will say. It just feels more, special?

I know that it's not just Hayley in the band, but.. alot of bands at least do this at some point with the lead singer! I mean, we can't have them always do performance scenes only in videos.

when I saw the daddy scene, I knew it would be a good one, when she got to the dinner part, I cried seeing all the guys , It really made me think, I also liked the part when she runs away from the wedding...

And when she justrips the paper and goes back to him so sweet

really well thought-out

One of their best I really like BBBB though

^ That's strange. Not even from the direct link? http://www.paramore.net/video/the-only-exception-2/

It'll be on YouTube in the next day or two. It was just a Paramore.net exclusive, so that's why it was only up there today.

yeaaah, it just plays the song but freezes at the image of hayley on the couch. it sucks. maybe it's my laptop.

i really hate to be the negative one, but i don't really like it.. that much, i mean it's alright but it wasn't what i was expecting, it fits well with the lyrics and all but i don't know..didn't really capture the emotion of the song enough in my opinion but it is well done and all ;) .