What does "old" Paramore mean?

PlzSpeakSoftly

In my opinion, I don't really consider it "new" or "old". I believe that they have simply matured over the years just as any band does that starts at a young age as paramore did. Whether it's "old" or "new," it's Paramore, and i love their music, and that's all i really care XD

HAHAHAHA, gosh i'm off for like one hour and all this happens.

i'm sure lara is probably refferring to me as putting other fans down, because i started this thread and whenever i mention anything about 2006 people go crazy.

i'm tiered of playing the nice person, IVE NEVER PUT DOWN A NEWER FAN...EVER. (caps was necessary)

i've always said i'm thankful for them because w/o them i would have never seen paramore reach such a high place in their career.

i'm tiered of whenever i want to disucss the past it gets thrown in my face. if i want to say omg i loved that one time they did this...or that one time they were in that magaizine...or the one time i talked to them by themseleves with out tons of fans around...I WILL. as long as we aren't saying anything like OMG thoze n3w fans sux, they totally ruin erythng, then their should be NO PROBLEMS...

• Like 1

taylor don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. i know you didnt say anything bad about new fans.

it's perfectly fine to talk about old times.

hayley on american idol? hmm idk how i feel about that. i guess it would be kinda cool