What does "old" Paramore mean?

PlzSpeakSoftly

HAHAHAHA, gosh i'm off for like one hour and all this happens.

i'm sure lara is probably refferring to me as putting other fans down, because i started this thread and whenever i mention anything about 2006 people go crazy.

hell no, you didn't cross my mind for a second. and i am not going crazy

i'll bake you a cake though

Christmas%20Cake.jpg

hell no, you didn't cross my mind for a second. and i am not going crazy

i'll bake you a cake though

Christmas%20Cake.jpg

kay because you listed like every other old fan that was commenting on the subject minus me...so i assumed, it was me, because i started the thread

oh and yum...love cake. thanks so much :D

catie it may sound creepy but sometime last year i somehow came across hunter or his girlfriends flickr and apparently they or one of their friends was having an alice in wonderland themed birthday party. he looked the exact same, it was so cute :'(

edit: talking about their first headlining tour <3 crazy...

awww love him!

i love watching old videos they look like babies! lol

i wanted to go to their headlining tour but i had no ride and it was kinda far from where i lived =/

i did see them at bamboozle 2006 tho, which was amazing! i was at the barricade for it

^ awww :)

and catie: that is great :) they looked so cute at bamboozle 06! i didn't know you never went to their headlining tour though!

i was so fortunate to see them on the first headlining tour. i was just in va beach for warped and i had to go back home (5hours away) b/c it was the summer of me starting high school and i had to go to this orientation thing...well i found out that a week after that paramore was going to be back in va beach so i begged my parents to take me back down there. they almost said no. if they wouldn't have i probably would have never seen them at that age.

^ ahh that's still awesome b/c you got to see them before riot! was released and before they got too popular.

i wish i could have gone to that short tour they did right after they recorded riot!/before warped 07. it was like one of their last small venue tours they did.

^ i remember seeing them at bamboozle 07 and in july 07 at the hard rock cafe in NYC was that Hard Rock show during warped? like an off day

they did look cute!

and yeah i was so mad because i had recently moved so it was farish so my mom wouldnt drive me. pssh. hahaha

^ i think hard rock was during warped...i forgot all about that! i only think it was during warped because hayley had the skelanimals shirt and yellow jeans on in the videos...which she wore practically all of the end of warped that year. is it said that i can chronologically figure out which year and time certain things took place baised on their clothes/hair syles? haha

^ i think hard rock was during warped...i forgot all about that! i only think it was during warped because hayley had the skelanimals shirt and yellow jeans on in the videos...which she wore practically all of the end of warped that year. is it said that i can chronologically figure out which year and time certain things took place baised on their clothes/hair syles? haha

haha i can do the same

i saw them three times in '07 and when they opened for no doubt

that's it for me

I love small venues. I wish they would do small venue tours again. I think they will do again at some point. Bands tend to do that.

The one they did in London was amazing. It it was so intimite.

I hate big venues, im really not a fan of them at all.