Hayley and Chad cover!

ChazzyChaz11

What's with the shit mix and recording job? geezus.

Sounds like ass.

Song is okay but I'm not quite seeing what everyone else is seeing in it, it's really not that great, the performance sounds like they were kinda bored when they did it :neutral:

because they weren't trying to be serious about it...calm down :rotfl:

let me quote Chad

Not a serious thing at all. Obviously you can tell from the off key singing and poor quality. Just hit record on the garageband.

What's with the shit mix and recording job? geezus.

Sounds like ass.

Song is okay but I'm not quite seeing what everyone else is seeing in it, it's really not that great, the performance sounds like they were kinda bored when they did it :neutral:

i love the song, and the movie it comes from so i guess that's why i appreciate it as much as i do :D

because they weren't trying to be serious about it...calm down :rotfl:

let me quote Chad

I know they weren't trying to be serious, but it seems almost like a failed attempt at humor, which is what I was getting at, that they sounded bored and failed to bring the humor

I know they weren't trying to be serious, but it seems almost like a failed attempt at humor, which is what I was getting at, that they sounded bored and failed to bring the humor

i don't know if you're aware of the original... but it's not exactly the bundle of enthusiasm, i think they did a good job, like, i don't "like" it, but its cute you know. and you're always banging on about mixing and whatnot, just let it goooo duuuude.