Paramore Illuminati (this is hilarious)

CHUCKS!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Lara linked me to an article a few months back on something like this which was very interesting. It was about Illuminati symbols that appear in the Brick by Boring Brick video. I haven't watched this youtube video so I don't know if it's the same thing but judging by the fact this article was extremely well written and your comments suggest this wasn't, then I'm not so sure.

I've read that article.it was so long as I remember.

and I agree that it was well written but it was about stupid things.

all of it was bullshit.

well,about this video,it's full of shit too.

is jumping a satanic thing?come on.

those people's minds work horribly wrong.

:rotfl:

HOW GAY CAN YOU GET?!

Have you seen all of that dude's videos?

He has one that's like KE$SHA'S BACKWARDS, SATANIC or whatever :roll:

And one of her lyrics backwards was 'in the penis of their hands'

Satanic, suuuure.

I watched this BBBB one backwards and it's like 'We are infinity'

Someone tell me how the hell that's Satanic?

Me just saying 'how the hell' is probably more satanic than any Paramore lyric backwards.

this thread creeps me out. I dont believe Paramore is Satanic, how the hell can people come up things like that? and that backwards thing, its not true, probably what we say can even produce bad words when its backwards. it happened on one of our popular local bands here in the Philippines, some dude played a song of them backwards and said that there are some lines on the song that are disturbing. I just think they're doing this because Paramore is just popular.

hahah for one I do pay attention to these illuminati things because it's interesting! It's real neat as to how much people can be paranoid but then again who really knows for sure. But I'm also sure Hayley and friends or Jay Z for that matter, Aren't in some type of free masonry organization or whatever. Shit that sneaky ain't possible.

The Illuminati (if such an organisation exist) is the group which "controls the world". They are a secret society who dictate what goes on in the world by having members in high-up places (Presidents, Prime Ministers) and through controlling the media, have certain events happen etc.. They also, allegedly, fix the votes so their representative is the one elected to power. Their ultimate goal is the establishment of a New World Order (no, not the wrestling stable) - which is just a one-world government. Hopefully that helps a bit.

Also, Lara linked me to an article a few months back on something like this which was very interesting. It was about Illuminati symbols that appear in the Brick by Boring Brick video. I haven't watched this youtube video so I don't know if it's the same thing but judging by the fact this article was extremely well written and your comments suggest this wasn't, then I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the explanation, Ross. It makes more sense now, I'm just not sure what the big deal is. Are they supposed to be associated with Satan or the Antichrist or something? Cause that's what this video is proposing.

hahah for one I do pay attention to these illuminati things because it's interesting! It's real neat as to how much people can be paranoid but then again who really knows for sure. But I'm also sure Hayley and friends or Jay Z for that matter, Aren't in some type of free masonry organization or whatever. Shit that sneaky ain't possible.

Haha, don't you have to be a man to be a freemason? It's a fraternity, and they don't allow women, so we know Hayley couldn't be part of this crazy consipracy. :P It definitely is interesting to read these things and think, "People really believe this stuff? What kind of person do you have to be to believe that?"

Thanks for the explanation, Ross. It makes more sense now, I'm just not sure what the big deal is. Are they supposed to be associated with Satan or the Antichrist or something? Cause that's what this video is proposing.

Haha, don't you have to be a man to be a freemason? It's a fraternity, and they don't allow women, so we know Hayley couldn't be part of this crazy consipracy. :P It definitely is interesting to read these things and think, "People really believe this stuff? What kind of person do you have to be to believe that?"

I'll give an answer to your question.This is the biggest conspiracys theory ever :)

Basicly Illuminati were supose to be this highly educated ppl who belived that explanation of everything is in science and not in God's hands so many of famous scientis were in their orders like Galileo and some of modern history politicians like Churchill,Obama even Bush familly, so church was against them and declared that everything they do is Satain buisness...blah blah, then there are some sources that suggest that Illuminati were infiltrated in Freemasons orders ect....as i said this is the biggest conspiracy theory i ever heard or read about and also may be the biggest bulshit i ever read... and there for i dont see any relevance of this story being conected to Paramore what so ever.... Also dont ask me where i did get all of this from i am just a huge fan of conspiracy theories :D

So idk what this person who made this stupid video wanted to suggest but i resent it ahahha :nono:

I'll give an answer to your question.This is the biggest conspiracys theory ever :)

Basicly Illuminati were supose to be this highly educated ppl who belived that explanation of everything is in science and not in God's hands so many of famous scientis were in their orders like Galileo and some of modern history politicians like Churchill,Obama even Bush familly, so church was against them and declared that everything they do is Satain buisness...blah blah, then there are some sources that suggest that Illuminati were infiltrated in Freemasons orders ect....as i said this is the biggest conspiracy theory i ever heard or read about and also may be the biggest bulshit i ever read... and there for i dont see any relevance of this story being conected to Paramore what so ever.... Also dont ask me where i did get all of this from i am just a huge fan of conspiracy theories :D

So idk what this person who made this stupid video wanted to suggest but i resent it ahahha :nono:

So since I'm also non-religious, I must be part of the Illuminati conspiracy. *levitates away eating an apple*

In all serious, thanks for clearing it up. :)

So since I'm also non-religious, I must be part of the Illuminati conspiracy. *levitates away eating an apple*

In all serious, thanks for clearing it up. :)

ahaha hi5 me to.... levitates away with my tongue sticking out :shifty:

no prob..lol i read a lot of bulshit obviously :oops:

this Illuminati thing is pretty interesting though.

maybe it's bullshit but interesting :D

well,I say this according to Dan Brown's book,Angels and Demons :lol:

lol dont preach the preacher. :)

i read all of his books :)

1 ) The Illuminati are/is NOT 'interesting'

2 ) This is bullshit, as are conspiracy theories, I have no time for crap like that.

3 ) People like them have way too much time on their hands..Why, just why?!

4 ) This is an insult to Paramore seeing as they are Christians

5 ) This whole thing in essence is a joke, so everything I just said above should not be taken too seriously.

6 ) I was wondering if this was similar to what I showed Ross, but I don't really care at the moment

7 ) Why?

8 ) Why so serious?

9 ) I just want my phone call

10 ) I love Paramore

11 ) End.

As Ivana addressed, the modern Illuminati have no links to Satanism or the Anti-Christ. I'm not entirely sure if the first incarnation was linked with them either.

Yeah, you have to be a brother to be a brother haha. I agree, I can't believe that people believe this stuff but I, myself, do find it all oddly fascinating.