Polish president likely killed in plane crash

Statys

(CNN) -- Polish President Lech Kaczynski was killed early Saturday when the plane he was traveling in with his wife and a Polish delegation crashed at a western Russian airport, according to the Russian regional governor.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/10/poland.president.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

I'm from Poland... it's terrible ;/

I heard about it this morning while I was watching CNN. Then for my mom's ask I switched to Hungarian news tv.

It's terrible...I couldn't say a word. I'm still speechless about it. I just can't believe what has happened to Poland.

As for me, as a Hungarian, I've always loved the Polish but I think many of us feel sorry for them not just me.

And I heard today too that our prime minister was going to travel to Poland to mourn.

I wish Poland the best.

omg, and the most insane thing is that they were flying in to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre of thousands of Poles, ugh ;_; Poland lost today the most important persons in our country [*]

Yes that's so sad, i'm half polish and my grandma who lives there called me up to tell this. .___.