Jimmy Fallon and Ellen

Catie

ok can someone please tell me when they are performing on ellen?

On facebook the honda civic tour updated their status saying they'll be on today but then i read somewhere that they'll be on thursday and then i read somewhere else that it isn't until may 14. i'm really confused. LOL

They were amazing on Fallon, and I'd be thrilled if they were as half as good on Ellen tomorrow. During their performance on Fallon, Hayley sounded terrific (one of her best vocal performances that I've heard) and she also looked stunning. Josh's guitar was PERFECTLY in tune, and everything just went right. I'm so excited for tomorrow!

^ I'm not sure where you live, but Paramore was on Ellen this morning at 9:00 EST. They were on right after Teri Hatcher.

Great performance from them. Hayley looked beautiful, as always. I skipped school today just to stay home and see them!

I waited all day to see Paramore on Ellen!

Needless to say, I was pretty pleased with the performance. Everyone looked stunning and everything sounded perfect to say the least.

<3 More TV appearances, please!

A little bit shaky, but I thought it was a great vocal performance. Her voice has grown and matured so much over the past few years.

yes!I was watching a live vid from 2007 and I thought wow look how she sings now,she improved her voice a lot since then