I Support Hayley Campaign

eefie

I don't think it's a BIG DEAL. It was just unnecessary of her. :P

Well if you follow any of the Chad/Max bullshit that went on, the fact is that she's just been a bitch about all that stuff. So her saying something like that is just more evidence of how much of a bitch she is :)

Well if you follow any of the Chad/Max bullshit that went on, the fact is that she's just been a bitch about all that stuff. So her saying something like that is just more evidence of how much of a bitch she is :)

Yeah I did, but I don't know if/what she said about it. :P

i'm tempted to say sierra's are better but i probably shouldn't....

ah well, just did

don't kill me :shifty:

I happen to agree with you. :)

Tila Tequila took a shot at Hayley today, calling her a sellout and an attention whore. This is getting ridiculous. Here's what she had to say:

" 'AND WITH WITH OVER 680K FOLLOWERS ON YOUR TWITTER, YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY A SELL OUT! THE LOSER OF THE CENTURY! SUCH A SHAME. AND PEOPLE CALLED ME AN ATTENTION WHORE???? NO, NO, HONEY, I WAS JUST FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD FOR A WHILE CUZ A LOT OF BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, BUT YOU? WHAT’S YOU...’RE EXCUSE??? I SEE WE HAVE OURSELVES A NEW FAMEWHORE HERE PEOPLE AND HER NAME IS HAYLEY WILLIAMS!'" - Tila Tequila

^ nobody will take tila's words serious :neutral:

i don;t know why it's such a big deal , hayley has boobs , wow what a discovery, they should really move on , it's boring. :roll:

im surprised it's taken a few days for there to be a backlash - like it seems as fans are already have the 'mind-that-time-we-all-saw-that-photo-of-hayley', while other 'celebs' are just starting to react.

i do wonder if the whole deal will have a dent on her/the bands' image and her/the bands' career (the people i actually feel most sorry for in this are josh, jeremy taylor and zac), but no matter what some haters might say it does not make her a whore, a sell-out or anything else thats been mentioned. she's in a three year relationship, but it'll be interesting to see how or if that survives.

the thing that is probably most shocking to a lot of fans and peers is that behind her clean-cut idol-esque attributes is that she has a sex life. it's a shame it turns out she's a real person, hm? not.

i do wonder if the whole deal will have a dent on her/the bands' image and her/the bands' career (the people i actually feel most sorry for in this are josh, jeremy taylor and zac), but no matter what some haters might say it does not make her a whore, a sell-out or anything else thats been mentioned. she's in a three year relationship, but it'll be interesting to see how or if that survives.

the thing that is probably most shocking to a lot of fans and peers is that behind her clean-cut idol-esque attributes is that she has a sex life. it's a shame it turns out she's a real person, hm? not.

hahaha, i know, i agree people need to grow up seriously... god forbid someone like hayley williams actually turn out to be a perfectly normal human being and have a sex life.. jesus christ. in this day and age.. really? :roll:

._. I think people are dragging this out way more than it needs to be dragged out.. it's not like it was her full body it was just breasts, everyone seen them before or will some point in their lives, so it's not like it's some rare thing from space that everyone needs to hop on. i agree with everyone whos saying its getting ridiciolus how people are acting over this, dragging it out i mean. Yeah, i feel bad for her, but honestly, don't you think that she's even thinking its getting stupid for people to keep dragging it on? Theres other juicy news out there and people are just staying with this story, obsessing over it. A picture, one picture.

Probably because she seemed so innocent to do these things, but, god forbid if someone slips one time? we all slip, seriously. ._. doesn't mean we've all done what she did, but we all slip at something embarassing some times, and people are going to talk, but i really don't think a simple picture needs to be taken THIS far, as Tila put it, or whatever her name is.

._. I think people are dragging this out way more than it needs to be dragged out.. it's not like it was her full body it was just breasts, everyone seen them before or will some point in their lives, so it's not like it's some rare thing from space that everyone needs to hop on. i agree with everyone whos saying its getting ridiciolus how people are acting over this, dragging it out i mean. Yeah, i feel bad for her, but honestly, don't you think that she's even thinking its getting stupid for people to keep dragging it on? Theres other juicy news out there and people are just staying with this story, obsessing over it. A picture, one picture.

Probably because she seemed so innocent to do these things, but, god forbid if someone slips one time? we all slip, seriously. ._. doesn't mean we've all done what she did, but we all slip at something embarassing some times, and people are going to talk, but i really don't think a simple picture needs to be taken THIS far, as Tila put it, or whatever her name is.

If I may say:

AMEN.