I Support Hayley Campaign

eefie

Hey guys,

I'm not even gonna discuss what happened, but instead get straight to the point.

I wanna start a "I support Hayley" campaign.

To show to everyone who knows me, regardless of if they even know Paramore, or of Hayley, or of what happened, that I love her. She is my role model. She is an inspiration, but above anything else, that I understand she is human. And a great human at that :)

SOOOOOO who's with me for changing their status' on facebook, twitter, myspace, tumbler, bebo, high5 what ever it may be to "I support Hayley".

But further more than that, don't reply to any negative feedback. Don't get involved in discussions. Don't stand up for Hayley, or defend her. Don't draw attention to what happened.

Everyone should just make the point that we love her no matter what happens, what she does, or anything, and we've got her back

Let's get everyone, your friends, your family, everyone doing it. 3 words. I Support Hayley. Let's make it a trending topic on twitter. etc.

Whoes with me?

PLEASE lets make this happen.

Tell everyone!!!

edit: I'm leaving this on a comment on my status'

"please copy my status everywhere if you agree, and join the campaign :)"

This is a awesome idea <3 I'm setting it as my Xat, and Twitter status. By the way, on twitter, if you put #isupporthayley , then type after it, wouldn't everyones support show up if they tagged that in the tweet? <3

yep been started already. :)

lets get everyone involved

To be honest, i've been thinking about it, but she should KNOW that we still support her. If she doesn't, she should have more faith in her fans. We don't need to spam every social network to show it, just IMO.

Meh.

As someone said on another forum I go on "They're tits, get over it".

I've seen them in real life with girls I've been in relationships with. They're exactly that, tits. They are not spaceships from outerspace, not some amazing wonder of the fucking world, just something attached to a damn female body that's quite normal.

The matter of fact is, SHE IS that kind of girl to take photos of herself like that, because obviously she did.

They didn't happen while she tripped over getting dressed.

The fact they got leaked onto the internet is rather unfortunate.

The ultimate fact is, as was said above "They're tits, get over it".

That is to say, in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about this anymore and most likely in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about the "I support Hayley" campaign and it will be forgotten about.

It's just the current flavor of the week, like anything else. Once it ends, people will move onto the next celebrity having their pics leaked on the internet or whatever else bullshit happens that frankly I couldn't give two shits about.

If anything, this campaign might prove to just keep this shit going longer than necessary, so no, I'm not joining this campaign.

So wanna do anything about it like any intelligent person would? Just don't give a shit.

• Like 2

Meh.

I've seen them in real life with girls I've been in relationships with. They're exactly that, tits. They are not spaceships from outerspace, not some amazing wonder of the fucking world, just something attached to a damn female body that's quite normal.

The matter of fact is, SHE IS that kind of girl to take photos of herself like that, because obviously she did.

That is to say, in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about this anymore and most likely in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about the "I support Hayley" campaign and it will be forgotten about.

It's just the current flavor of the week, like anything else. Once it ends, people will move onto the next celebrity having their pics leaked on the internet or whatever else bullshit happens that frankly I couldn't give two shits about.

If anything, this campaign might prove to just keep this shit going longer than necessary, so no, I'm not joining this campaign.

So wanna do anything about it like any intelligent person would? Just don't give a shit.

I love you Harry, so smart.

It's true though, sorry to admit it, but even over-supporting will just motivate the haters and prolong all of this blowing over.

Meh.

this this and this +rep

Yeah, I also agree. This would be bound to stir up unwanted commotion. Just leaving it as is and moving on is the best way to help.

Yeah I agree. The only people still talking about this are the people telling people to stop talking about it :P

She already knows people support her, and she's already thanked people for the support she got, I don't think it needs to go on, in my opinion. Best just to drop it, cause even all this "we support hayley!" stuff, is keeping the commotion going.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree. The only people still talking about this are the people telling people to stop talking about it :P

She already knows people support her, and she's already thanked people for the support she got, I don't think it needs to go on, in my opinion. Best just to drop it, cause even all this "we support hayley!" stuff, is keeping the commotion going.

I've been thinking about it, and I actually agree with you.

So this will be the last thing I say about this, at all.

So now I'm gonna go do my homework so my teacher won't kill me tomorrow.

i'm sorry i'm like 10 years late... but what's actually happened?

[edit..]

what so she like took some, i'm guessing "dirty" pictures of herself and they got leaked? is that it? every bloody girl has done/does that whether they want to admit it or not. but it's still pretty shit they got leaked over the internet :( bless her.

i'm sorry i'm like 10 years late... but what's actually happened?

[edit..]

what so she like took some, i'm guessing "dirty" pictures of herself and they got leaked? is that it? every bloody girl has done/does that whether they want to admit it or not. but it's still pretty shit they got leaked over the internet :( bless her.

I sent you a PM :P