Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

The other shirts were cheaper, I remember. The tour shirt though, the cool one, that was $35. I ended up buying a shirt from one of the dudes in the parking lot since I was sitting in traffic getting out. That was $10 but it still wasn't the one I wanted. Still kicking my own ass for not buying it when I was there.

The funny thing about the bootleg shirt is that it was misprinted on the back so where it lists all the bands, it says, on 3 separate lines, Tega Nand Sara. I guess that's why it was available for $10 bootleg.

I've had my share of buying bootleg shirts after the show. They aren't as great as the actual ones though. I'm really debating whether or not I want to buy the shirt cuz aren't they still selling the tour books? I think they are like the same price as the shirt. I really want the shirt and that book if its still available so thats $70 on merch. But whatever. I'll spend my money on paramore. LOL

I've had my share of buying bootleg shirts after the show. They aren't as great as the actual ones though. I'm really debating whether or not I want to buy the shirt cuz aren't they still selling the tour books? I think they are like the same price as the shirt. I really want the shirt and that book if its still available so thats $70 on merch. But whatever. I'll spend my money on paramore. LOL

I really wish I knew what the merch was for the next tour. I'll let you know by the weekend if I want one. I can just picture someone not being very pleased about me spending $40 on a shirt, but honestly I don't really spend that much money on myself anyway.

I really wish I knew what the merch was for the next tour. I'll let you know by the weekend if I want one. I can just picture someone not being very pleased about me spending $40 on a shirt, but honestly I don't really spend that much money on myself anyway.

Alrighty. And I know how it is. I'm really tight with my money and I buy things for myself but I always end up feeling guilty that I bought it for myself. But I am determined not to feel that way about the merch the night of the show. LOL I hardly ever spend any money on events like this and so I think I should be allowed this one time to go a little crazy on the merch. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I realize that the bigger the band, the more you can charge for merch, but it would really help advertise the band if merch was cheaper and fans could actually afford it. I'd love to go out wearing a Paramore shirt and have people ask me about the band (it's happened before with other bands) and turn people onto them, but I can't do that if I can't afford the shirt.

Honestly, when I saw Paramore over the summer, one t-shirt was almost as much as it cost me to buy 2 tickets.

When I saw U2 back in 2001, a t-shirt was $50. I realize that U2 doesn't need people to advertise them to be popular or well known, but for fuck sake!!! Anyone who drops $50 for a shirt that's gonna wear out after you wash it a bunch of times over the course of a year or two is paying way too much.

I personally loved the tour shirt from HCT, except that it was $35 and I didn't buy it.

Actually, I saw a kid in the school I teach at last year wearing a paramore shirt which amazed me because I figured most of those kids have god awful taste in music. I forget which shirt it was, but if I looked at pics of all of them, I'd recognize it. It was actually kind of cool.

I have a kid this year who I think might be into paramore, but not sure. I know she's into flyleaf which is totally awesome.

Because their fans love them, are a little older with careers (well, not all of us), and are willing to pay for it. Plus it was their comeback tour. There are plenty of bands who charge way more than that.

Well, merch profits usually do go directly to the band, haha.

If anyone from Paramore walked up to me and asked for $30, I'd give it to them without getting a t-shirt in return, so I'm cool with that, lol.