Honda Civic Tour EP

kasiek

tumblr_l5io4dRWag1qap7o8o1_500.jpg

This summer, Fueled By Ramen will release the 2010 Summer Tour EP featuring new and rare tracks from all the bands on The Honda Civic Tour! Paramore and Tegan and Sara both contribute two songs, while New Found Glory and Kadawatha share one each. The CD is limited to only 3,000 copies available at Hot Topic and in The Fueled By Ramen Webstore and will be available August 10th. It will also be available through iTunes starting July 20th. 1 Paramore: Ignorance (Live)2 Paramore: My Heart (Live)3 Tegan and Sara: Back in Your Head (Live)4 Tegan and Sara: Sheets5 New Found Glory: I’m the Fool6 Kadawatha: Gonna Stay

This summer, Fueled By Ramen will release the 2010 Summer Tour EP featuring new and rare tracks from all the bands on The Honda Civic Tour! Paramore and Tegan and Sara both contribute two songs, while New Found Glory and Kadawatha share one each.

The CD is limited to only 3,000 copies available at Hot Topic and in The Fueled By Ramen Webstore and will be available August 10th. It will also be available through iTunes starting July 20th.

1 Paramore: Ignorance (Live)

2 Paramore: My Heart (Live)

3 Tegan and Sara: Back in Your Head (Live)

4 Tegan and Sara: Sheets

5 New Found Glory: I’m the Fool

6 Kadawatha: Gonna Stay

i'm curious which my heart performance it will be :D

and here's sth from Hayley

eb7txg.jpg

Loving the EP. Amazing live songs from Paramore, and amazing live/b-sides songs from Tegan and Sara and b-sides from New Found Glory, plus a song I really like by Kadawatha. Can't get much better than that. I never listened to Kadawatha before but this song on here is pretty catchy. Only thing I wish was included was the BNE tour intro before Ignorance, but it doesn't make the EP bad in any way. It's kinda hard to mess up an EP with so many talented bands in it.

I have it! They're both from Wembley! Ignorance doesn't have the intro though :(

also, the crowd wasn't miced up, so you can barely hear them.

howd you get it? lol your from the uk right? it wont let me get it