When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

A band has a lifetime to write their first album, and then often limited time to write everything after that. So far, Paramore has done a great job of continuously releasing stuff that kicks ass. I'd rather they don't rush and put out something that sucks just for the sake of putting something out. I'd also rather not wait five years, but I think another year and a half to two years is reasonable.

I doubt we'll be hearing Take Me Back anytime soon. In that FBR webchat they did last December, Josh said everytime they try to re-write/record it, the band has a disagreement about how it should sound, lol.

I'm not a fan of re-releases though. Either release a new album or DVD, but don't make me pay another $12 for something I already have. Plus, FBR usually makes it so that if something like that happens, you can't buy single tracks.

right, we already paid full price for the original album and then we're expected to pay full price for the same exact songs plus 3 or 4 new ones? I don't fault the band for that, the labels that do that need to realize that people aren't swimming in money. Release everything at once and then move on.

Although money's atypically the main driving force, not all re-releases are purely for the money. Quite a few releases (The Wonder Years' "Upsides" and You Me At Six's "Take Off Your Colours" to name but two) came after signing to a bigger label so as to increase the band's exposure on a grander scale/bigger marketing machine/introduce to more fans/wider markets, in theory leading to increased sales of future releases. Some re-releases (for example, anything re-released to include a successful non-album single) are pretty much money grabbing exercies. But not all re-releases are for the $$$$, though I'd admit a lot probably are.

• 2 months later...