cait

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here they are

1104_evanescence_a.jpg

0504_evanescence_b.jpg

of course evanescence is a little darker than paramore' date=' but i definitely see similarities with the whole ripped up wedding dress and suits attire[/quote']

Yeah, I see some similarities, but Paramore looks better :)

hayeleys hair look so freaking awesome in this picture i cant wait to see the video , here hair looks even better for this video then it did in the pressure video and i didnt think it could be anymore amazing then the way it was in the pressure video but omg this is awesome iam so loving the yellow in the bright rich red and they way its all messy it looks so sosososososososososososososo freaking awesome the guys look so awesome too i love how their red flowers match hayleys hair............................this is def. my favorite picture of paramore ever

hayeleys hair look so freaking awesome in this picture i cant wait to see the video , here hair looks even better for this video then it did in the pressure video and i didnt think it could be anymore amazing then the way it was in the pressure video but omg this is awesome iam so loving the yellow in the bright rich red and they way its all messy it looks so sosososososososososososososo freaking awesome the guys look so awesome too i love how their red flowers match hayleys hair............................this is def. my favorite picture of paramore ever

agreed =) with everything you said lol.