Another new Emergency video pic

cait

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this video must be more hardcore and grotesque than their others. Cant wait to see it. Hayley looks beautiful in that dress too. A lil evil aswell. hehe. I think the video is so gonna suit the song. Sweetness. man that shirt Josh is wearing is awesome. Seems so Italian. He looks like a gangster. Don Farro. lol. i have a shirt like that swell except its red and white. Its a nice change to see the guys wearing real dress pants. They all look so slick.

haha Lanizzle in what way is she growing up so fast? lol

Peace

Ren

Hayley looks a little on the evil side,lol but other than that it looks awesome can't wait to see it.

haha, yeah she does.

that pic is amazing. thanks for postin. =]

& welcome btw, even though you joined like wayyyyy before me, haha.

Ahh this picture is amazing!! Hayley's such a hottie haha. So is there some sort of spooky theme going on with Emergency? Lol, that's probably not it but that would make me the happiest girl on earth because I am a horror movie FREAK. Paramore as zombies haha that would be rad. No one knows the bases of the video right?

Wow. What a great picture. I have a feeling this video is going to be a big step up from the Pressure video.

The kids are all starting to look like rock stars. They're starting to dress the part, look the part...it's impressive.