All Time Low

whatsername104

Just heard the K! Tour line-up. Apparently, it's All Time Low headlining with the Blackout, My Passion and Young Guns. Announced tomorrow and on sale Friday so we'll know for sure.

Yeh Your Right, It's A Decent Line Up (Part From My Passion) But I Think Blackout Should Be Headlining Rather Than Atl

January 23 Dublin Academy

25 Southampton Guildhall

26 Bristol O2 Academy

27 Norwich UEA

29 Cardiff Great Hall

30 Birmingham O2 Academy

31 Leeds O2 Academy

February 01 Glasgow O2 Academy

03 Newcastle O2 Academy

04 Manchester Academy

05 London Roundhouse

Tickets £16.50. On sale from now on some sites.

• 2 weeks later...

They cut a huge part of their supposed set out at the show I went to on Friday because Alex's voice is starting to go again. Total shame because Coffee Shop Soundtrack and Hustler were cut and those are two of my favorites.

Here are some pictures I took. I had so much fun photographing them.

The rest of my shots are one my flickr which is linked in my sig.

24copy-2.jpg

29copy.jpg

30copy-1.jpg

34copy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That's stupid. What assholes.

I wonder if they'll bring that up at their show tomorrow.

EDIT:

I went to the website and dug this up:

Electric Factory - All Time Low MEETS All Time Perverts! 7th & Willow "All Time Low frontman suffers concussion" so says the bloggers and Alternative Press reporter. You may be wondering what in the world WBC cares about these losers - so let me break it down for you. How do you know how far gone a society is? You look at their social icons. When you look at these gender-confused, haphazard freakazoids then you can plainly see that america is DOOMED, for real! This is the final generation, and a little concussion is the least of their worries. Here is what they have to look forward to when this once great nation finally falls - for her fall is already started. She is such a big, fat, disgusting, stupid whore that it is going to take a while to fall (brings to mind the comedy routine that Eddie Murphy does about his drunken cow of an aunt who falls down the stairs at each of their summer bar-b-ques as he was growing up). That is the picture of this nation falling slow, steady, hard and sure. Now picture all of the other nations lamenting this fall, and here is what they will say about the reality that will shortly exist, all thanks to you putting Antichrist Obama, That Wicked, the Beast in the White House: Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. 21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. 22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. WBC's advice to DOOMED america and all her entertainment industry is as follows: Put your head between your knees and KISS YOUR BACKSIDES/CAREERS/LIVES GOODBYE, SUCKERS! Cain was the father of all musicians, and you still bear his curse to this day. Praise God! AMEN!

On one of the peoples twitters(megan phelps) who attend that church made a tweet about alex, pete wentz, and gabe saporta

My generation (including @AlexAllTimeLow @PeteWentz @GabrielSaporta) has been raised on a lie: that u can disobey God w/impunity. These guys

i guess so

this is ridiculous

there are picketing at the Philly show

last year the cops got really involved for the Bamboozle Roadshow Tour and i forget what happened to everyone but the only one i remember them doing anything to is arresting Caleb Turman from Forever the Sickest Kids.

Always something exciting in Philly, hahah.

it is so ridiculous that you just have to ask yourself if they were on crack when posting shit like that on their godhatesfags.com website.

religious radicals sorta makes me feel ashamed of being catholic.

the whole entire phelps family can take their "God Hates Fags" picket signs and shove them up their asses.

alex's response on twitter.

Capture-1.jpg

(i am so over churches attacking the LGBT community.)

hahaha. i asked myself that as well.

maybe it's a slow week, and they've run out of events to picket so why not ATL's show??

i mean someone did protest outside a Jonas Brothers show here in LA.

apparently JB's lyrics are satanic and evil.

i'd actually love for that to happen!

i'm sure they'll recieve great support from the ATL fans.

:D