All Time Low

whatsername104

Exactly what I thought when it came on. Luckily I'm not really into them that much anyway. Aaand I guess I get to see them before they become far too popular in the UK.

Too late for that I'm afraid. They're already playing the Academies as well, just not the one up here (although it's run by the same people).

For sure. I'm surprised they don't already...I mean surely with all the hype they are bigger than BN atm?? (soz Ross)

ATL are playing in a 1100 capacity venue in London. Brand New UNDERSOLD a 2500 capacity venue just two months ago. They also sold out the 5000 capacity Brixton Academy within 2 hours a little over 2 years ago and then followed that up by selling out the even bigger Hammersmith Apollo a couple of months later. Plus, you have the fact they're headlining the Wembley Arena, which will undoubtedly sell out.

I don't think ATL are as big here as BN in a general sense. But ATL are already bigger than I expected them to be at this point especially after seein them fail to sell out about half of a 600 capacity hall with Cobra Starship a little under 18 months ago.

I just dont get how Bn are that big....I mean, NO radio play, NO promo videos, pretty much NO interviews....it's just wierd...

At the Bottom is getting Radio 1 airtime, like with Jesus and Sowing Season. There's a video being released for it too. There's adverts on TV and radio for the Wembley gig. They've done interviews with Spin, Rock Sound, Kerrang and NME since June. They are, pretty much, the biggest "underground" band there is. I'm not sure myself how they've managed to escape a relative mainstream yet still not fall into the pits of public mediocrity.

So last night,

a kid in my school wore an All Time Low shirt..

and i start going "maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year" to him.. and he was all "um what?" He didn't know the song Weightless.....

How could he wear an ATL shirt.. and not know their single Weightless.

and he has them listed as his favorite music on Facebook :roll:

So last night,

and i start going "maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year" to him.. and he was all "um what?" He didn't know the song Weightless.....

maybe he's gotten them confused with someone else? haha

that's a little sad

So last night,

and he has them listed as his favorite music on Facebook

That's kinda pathetic.

Why wear a shirt if you legitimately don't support the band. :rotfl:

So last night,

that pisses me off no extent.