All Time Low

whatsername104

Just wondering...

I follow a bunch of people on Twitter and I was wondering if jack and alex really are super-sexual irl. :rotfl:

I've heard Jack and Alex are only nice to attractive girls on m&g's and that they're really slutty and stuff and I was like

"Whaaat?"

And I remember one tweet by Jack I think that was like "A cobra bit my penis, can someone suck it?"

Or something like that.

And last night:

I honestly think they're just crazy.

Just wondering...

I follow a bunch of people on Twitter and I was wondering if jack and alex really are super-sexual irl. :rotfl:

I've heard Jack and Alex are only nice to attractive girls on m&g's and that they're really slutty and stuff and I was like

"Whaaat?"

And I remember one tweet by Jack I think that was like "A cobra bit my penis, can someone suck it?"

Or something like that.

And last night:

I honestly think they're just crazy.

I mean, they are really sexually driven people, but they aren't complete assholes to their fans that aren't "attractive/slutty" at meet and greets. They were all ridiculously nice to me and I'm not the prettiest thing on the planet.

Jack and Vicky from Cobra Starship are sexually involved though, and both of them tweet about it. Yeah, its awkward, but whatever, they can do whatever they want.

1. Lost In Stereo

2. Six Feet Under The Stars

3. Jasey Rae

4. Poppin' Champagne

5. Stella

6. Break Your Little Heart

7. Remembering Sunday

8. Coffee Shop Soundtrack

9. Break Out! Break Out!

10. Weightless

Encore:

11. Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)

12. Dear Maria, Count Me In