All Time Low

whatsername104

Dude, what an awesome weekend. Not long back from Glasgow and I'm completely shattered, but dayum, that was fairly fun. Was rather horrified when I saw the line for the show, but it really wasn't that hard to get near the front. Blah Blah Blah lots of jumping around, blah blah good fun. Me and my best friend were staying at another mates house for the weekend, and he ain't into this kind of music, so he wasn't expecting too much. I believe his words were 'amazing' once it had finished.

First real experience of a gig and as long as I can stay at my mates for the weekend in the future I'll be travelling down for many more.

Highlights including(butnotlimitedto) my friend catching the drummers shutter shades, elbowing some girl in the face(not on purpose, of course) and someone grabbing my ass. I like to think it wasn't a guy. I hope it wasn't a guy. Please god don't make it a guy....

Went To See Them Yesterday And Can I Just Say They Were Total Twats!

The Actual Gig Was Amazing But Seriously They Were So Rude, Waited From Bout 10 To Meet Them And Everytime They Saw Us They Totally Blanked Us(Apart From Alex) Jack Walked Right Past Us To Even Though He Could Obviously See Us Waiting To Meet Him, I Mean Seriously It Would Have Took Like 2 Minutes For A Photo And A Quick Chat, Obviously Their Busy People And I Understand That But Surely They Could Spare 5 Minutes.

Anyway End Of Rant, The Show Was Great The Audition Totally Killed It, They Were Awesome So Were The Friday Night Boys And Andrew Was The Nicest Person I've Ever Met, I Asked Him If This Song Was On The Setlist He Said No But I'll Play A Special Acoustic Show Outside After For You And Your Friend He Was So Sweet, The Audition Were So Nice Too, Shame Bout ATL Though :/

But On Good News ATL Confirmed They Are Playing Kerrang Tour And Said Blackout Are To:)

Also rumoured; Brand New, the Used, Bring Me the Horizon, We are the Ocean, Attack! Attack!, You Me At Six and the Maine.

I probably wouldn't look too deep into rumours just now, there's a lot (more than I thought) flying around. All will be clear next week.

fingers crossed for WATO so i wont feel guilty about missing them next month. the maine would be nice aswell.

Also rumoured; Brand New, the Used, Bring Me the Horizon, We are the Ocean, Attack! Attack!, You Me At Six and the Maine.

Is this a tour with ATL?!

or..just in the UK only? the upcoming Kerrang?

Cause I friggan love ATL, BMTH and The Maine!

I also heard they're doing a tour with Motion City Soundtrack in the spring? it might be happening, according to this website.

Is this a tour with ATL?!

or..just in the UK only?

Cause I friggan love ATL, BMTH and The Maine!

Yeah, they're all "rumours" for other bands on the Kerrang Tour in the UK in 2010, which ATL are on. I was merely posting them to show you need to be careful what you read because there's always numerous rumours floating about. I've heard a lot of those bands mentioned more than once in different places, chances are very few of them will actually play it. :lol:

Well, I can see BMTH on it.

They were nominated for the Kerrang Awards.

But yes, 2010 is far too long to have something confirmed at the moment.

It's times like these where I wish I lived in the UK! hah. :P

Yeah, BMTH were on it last year. But there's never been a band on the bill two years running.

I'll gladly swap you, it sucks here! :D

Anyone know when the Good Charlotte tour is supposed to happen?

I thought it was Spring 2010 but I've not heard much about it other than the supposed Good Charlottle, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls line-up.

So, I just saw them.

I went to the after party. Alex bought me a drink. I bought him a drink. We hung out for about an hour- danced and stuff. He's quite tall....and he had an awesome jacket lol Him and Jack signed my chest haha. Jack was real cool- so chilled. Tonight was just an awesome night- unbelievable. I was one of 5 people in the club who knew who they were lol. Amazing.

Yeah, BMTH were on it last year. But there's never been a band on the bill two years running.

I'll gladly swap you, it sucks here! :D

I thought it was Spring 2010 but I've not heard much about it other than the supposed Good Charlottle, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls line-up.

For real!?

and YES. Lets swap. :mrgreen:

Anyone know when the Good Charlotte tour is supposed to happen?

^ Are you refering to the one Joel had people make tour-posters for?

The one with Boys Like Girls, The Maine, Metro Station, ect, apart of the line-up? Because if so, As far as I knew, it was just a fantasy tour. The bands did discuss the tour via Twitter, as "The Soundtrack Of Your World Tour" as something they'd like to happen in the future, but I don't know anything further than that. Good Charlottes C.D hasn't even been released yet.