All Time Low

whatsername104

if anyone's interested, i FINALLY got my pics all edited from last wed. there are too many to post, so just go here:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/?action=guestlogin

password: captain

album: All Time Low concert 6 7 and 13 07

they're mixed in with the one from almost 2 weeks ago... they're the one with zack shirtless and alex in a red jersey.

so, yeah enjoy!

The new album is slated to come out in September. It's apparently called 'It's So Wrong It's Right'

also, they'll be touring this fall with The Audition and Boys Like Girls(who are headlining).

AND at warped, hopeless records has a sampler that has a studio version of 'Dear Maria Count Me IN' on it.

haha his hair is so pretty!! i want to touch it.

yea, he's a hairy beast. literally. it's all over him. his shirt was riding up when i saw them, and lemme tell you ... he does not lack in the body hair department.

i'd like to see him grow facial hair and see how gnarly of a beard he can grow

i was watching this all time low video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJhr2rkhMc

and someone said that juliet sings better than hayley..and im pretty sure that they mean hayley from paramore.......

i mean juliet has got an awesome voice...but its not better than hayleys....agreed?? or no? lol

• 2 weeks later...