All Time Low

whatsername104

hey, I was just wondering its is easy to meet them ( all time low)? I really want to. It be my first warped, but i have have been a long time fan.

it's very easy. just see if they're doing any signings. i believe they are, at their merch booth, so always look for that. it's brightly colored =]

also, i think you requested to join the alltimelowband lj community? it's the same user and icon so i'm guessing it's you.

anyways, i run that LJ, but it's dead. there's a bigger LJ for ATl that most use.

AHH YOU SAW THEM!! it's so beautiful!! I spy matt, and possible Greg from AP but he looks like other people so i'm not sure. hahahaha

I got it when I was walking by. I had to cause they reminded me of you lmao

it's very easy. just see if they're doing any signings. i believe they are, at their merch booth, so always look for that. it's brightly colored =]

also, i think you requested to join the alltimelowband lj community? it's the same user and icon so i'm guessing it's you.

anyways, i run that LJ, but it's dead. there's a bigger LJ for ATl that most use.

Yeah thats me lol What is the link to the community that people mostly use?

a friend sent this video to me...all time low is playing dear maria on mainstage but towards the middle i guess a fight was breaking out...and so alex stops it.

*sorry if you guys have seen it already. but i thought it was pretty interesting*

a friend sent this video to me...all time low is playing dear maria on mainstage but towards the middle i guess a fight was breaking out...and so alex stops it.

*sorry if you guys have seen it already. but i thought it was pretty interesting*

that is freakin hilarious!! i love alex. thanks for posting. ahh, i can't wait to see them tomorrow!

^ are you talking to me? haha, if so, yes i saw them yesterday. and i met all of them. and i took a vid of dear maria. i'll post it later if anyone's interested?! oh! and alex came out during boy's like girls hero/heroine and i got it on vid. and then jack came out during boy's like girls the great escape and played guitar. and my sis got pics of that...

^ are you talking to me? haha, if so, yes i saw them yesterday. and i met all of them. and i took a vid of dear maria. i'll post it later if anyone's interested?! oh! and alex came out during boy's like girls hero/heroine and i got it on vid. and then jack came out during boy's like girls the great escape and played guitar. and my sis got pics of that...

lol yeah i was.

that sounds awesome!

i cant wait to see the vid of dear maria!

and the pix too.

sounds like you had a blast! =)