All Time Low

whatsername104

yeah i remember a few montha ago someone tellin me "DUDE ATL AND BLG ARE GUNNA TOUR IN THE FALL!" and i aint! kidding!......i almost cried HAHAHA cuz i msised their last tour together forever ago, so since thne ive been wanting to see them together.

so HOPEFULLY i can go....if i cant then. i dont know. cuz after missing warped thiiss would make up for it haha

I WANT TO GO ON THE 20!! but i have a tournament =[

i rememebr wanting to see BLG/ATL on tour last summer, they came around to NY the week after I left and I was very sad =[

but now ... i dont really want to see BLG live. i'm scared of being mauled by obsessive girl fans.

haha seriously. im sure it'll be insane!

omg. hopefully nothing comes up on the 20th for me.

nothing will keep me from going to that show.

(well other than the lack of ride) lol

i just REALLY want to go.

i tried to convince my mother to let me go see them in Hollywood on the 26th of this month, but she's REALLY against going to hollywood for shows, mainly because i went there for a show once and got back around 3AM. long story ...

anyways, yea. so i REALLY need to see them again. i missed warped, i'm definately not going to be able to go tot he LA warped, so i realyl need to see tehm!! =/

i just REALLY want to go.

i tried to convince my mother to let me go see them in Hollywood on the 26th of this month, but she's REALLY against going to hollywood for shows, mainly because i went there for a show once and got back around 3AM. long story ...

anyways, yea. so i REALLY need to see them again. i missed warped, i'm definately not going to be able to go tot he LA warped, so i realyl need to see tehm!! =/

oh yeah! that show at hollywood. i was so stoked on going...but then my friend reminded me that the first day of school will be on the 27th >=[

oh that really sucks. well hopefully you get to see them in the end! although...i wish they played at chain reaction on the 20th instead of hob.

:edit: just ran into this.....guess theres some drama over the fanclub

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=255879