All Time Low

whatsername104

Aww, yeah. Most of the time my camera hates me so its really slow and I just get that awkward but sweet... "Aww, its okay. You're cool." From like everyone. hahaha.

Yeah I know I was like sorryyyy! And he was like awww no it's fine!

One time I was taking a picture with nick santino and I turned it around too quick and took a picture of some random girl and nick was like YOU JUST TOOK A PICTURE OF THAT RANDOM GURL OVAA THERRRR. Haha I was just hesterically laughing. It was so great.

^ isnt it ridiculously catchy?!

hahaha, I was blasting it and the first time I listened to it I didnt catch the part where he says fucking in the verse so when I was blasting it and it happened my mom just looked at me and was like... "DID HE JUST SAYS THAT?!?! ARE YOU LISTENING TO SATAN MUSIC!?!?!?!"

Needless to say, I laughed really hard in response.

omg i was like wiggin out when i heard it.

and yeah, my mom tells me i cant listen to stuff like that and im like im in high school now, im mature enought, i hear worse walking in the hallways

I dont like te cab but Marshall is disgustingly adorable. He's very nice too. Haha

Holy frack, he's so ridiculously attractive it's insane. I was standing in awe of his beauty. He's like perfection. hahahaha.

omg i was like wiggin out when i heard it.

and yeah, my mom tells me i cant listen to stuff like that and im like im in high school now, im mature enought, i hear worse walking in the hallways

Yeah, my mom really doesn't mind me listening to it really, she just doesn't want me listening to it when she's in the room.

I mean my brother has a worse mouth than Alex, so it really shouldn't phase her that much.

For me personally, I just like how real they are with their music. They don't really hold stuff back. They just really seem to get their emotions and thoughts across without being offensive or anything. And quite frankly, to me their just damn catchy. Sure, they're not the most talented guys on the planet or anything, but they're music is just fun.

And additionally, I've liked them since their first album, The Party Scene, came out... so I've basically been with them from the beginning.