All Time Low

whatsername104

• 2 weeks later...
OHMYGOD.

I got meet and greet tickets for next week! :willy_nilly:

Awww! Congrats Taylor!

You're gonna have soooo much fun. They are seriously some of the sweetest guys on the planet. If you want to get Jack's attention talk about Jack's Mannequin. He talked to me about JM for like... 20 minutes.

^ hahaha.... wooow.

My friend had Jack call me today from the m&g she was at. I didnt answer because I was in play rehearsal so he left me a voicemail. Its basically the best thing ever. Then my friend called me again and I actually answered and I got to talk to Jack about a bunch of random stuff. It was great!

^ hahaha.... wooow.

My friend had Jack call me today from the m&g she was at. I didnt answer because I was in play rehearsal so he left me a voicemail. Its basically the best thing ever. Then my friend called me again and I actually answered and I got to talk to Jack about a bunch of random stuff. It was great!

i know!

aww thats awesome!! what did he say?

^ Well, in the voicemail he said.... "Hey Faith, this is Jack from All Time Low, sorry you couldnt make it to the show. I LOVE YOU! And next time pick up!"

And then when my friend called me again and I talked to him we talked about the play that I was in rehearsal for because he asked me what was up and I told him I was in rehearsal and he wanted to know about it. It was hilarious. It made my day.

^ Well, in the voicemail he said.... "Hey Faith, this is Jack from All Time Low, sorry you couldnt make it to the show. I LOVE YOU! And next time pick up!"

And then when my friend called me again and I talked to him we talked about the play that I was in rehearsal for because he asked me what was up and I told him I was in rehearsal and he wanted to know about it. It was hilarious. It made my day.

haha he's so sweet! damn i never met atl. but i want to