All Time Low

whatsername104

See I'd say everything's less mature now and their sound has changed. @ Chelsea

Memories That Fade Like Photographs might be like five years old now but I still think it's their best song. If you listen to that then something off of So Wrong, It's Right or Weightless even, it's pretty easy to see. Or hear, I guess.

I don't know. I love their old stuff, but I like the new stuff too. It's a change I can live with. :D

Unlike some bands that just mature drastically like Sum 41. It's incrediable to see how bands grow together..

Its this parody on how All Time Low gets kidnapped by these girl and they have the hard drive that has the final version of Nothing Personal and they wont let them go because the want alone time with the guys.

Its kinda the most hilarious thing I've seen.

Well if big JTate is still the only one with a copy, it'll be a while yet. I just think considering this is Hopeless' biggest release of the summer, they'll give it a good watermark.

Hell, You Me At Six managed to watermark their album and that lasted until the night before release - and they were on their own independant label!