All Time Low

whatsername104

I wonder what would happen if Hayley sang instead, since it was filmed a few hours before Paramore's

I don't want to sound like a tool, but Hayley doesn't have the right voice for it either. Dont get me wrong, love Hayley's voice... but she would have messed the song up for me.

Thanks for the video

You're welcome! :)

I really like the editing.

It matches the song perfectly.

Now they have 3 videos for "Weightless"!

edit: Didn't notice the Blink - 182 photo Alex holds up at 1:17!! :hyper:

Quick question to Ross or someone who cba answering.

I was going to buy tickets for the gig in Glasgow, but didn't know how me and my mate were gonna get there, so we postponed the idea for a while. I just checked Ticketmaster and I can't get tickets anymore, so I'm guessing they are sold out.

Anyhoo, is there any other way that I could get them? Are there any other ticket sites where people might be selling because they can't make it or something? Help would be appreciated.

Yeah, Glasgow's sold out. I had a quick check of some of the other ticket sites (See, Ticket Web, Ticket Line and Stargreen). Also looked on Tickets Scotland and Ripping Records but all of them were either sold out or not listed. Nothing on Scarlet Mist (face value ticket exhchange site) either. Then I checked the last.fm listing for the gig but no one mentioned spare tickets.

Your best bet is probably checking the latter two on a semi-frequent basis. Other than that, I'm afraid I'm all out of ideas. Sorry man.