All Time Low

whatsername104

Yeah, Glasgow's sold out. I had a quick check of some of the other ticket sites (See, Ticket Web, Ticket Line and Stargreen). Also looked on Tickets Scotland and Ripping Records but all of them were either sold out or not listed. Nothing on Scarlet Mist (face value ticket exhchange site) either. Then I checked the last.fm listing for the gig but no one mentioned spare tickets.

Your best bet is probably checking the latter two on a semi-frequent basis. Other than that, I'm afraid I'm all out of ideas. Sorry man.

Thanks man, I appreciate the effort.

I guess unless I get very lucky, that's my fooked. My mate was on a trip to China with the school whilst the tickets were announced and released, and he really wanted to see them/drag me along with him. I thought I could get away with waiting until he came back as we didn't have any concrete plans for travel down and back up, but it looks like I left it to late.

Ahhh I'm genuinely gutted now, he really wanted to see them.

I've been told that the sold out Glasgow show has now been upgraded to the ABC, I think tickets will go back on sale later this week though not sure when.

:uhh: OMFGWOOTWOOTLOL!!!!!!!11 :uhh:

I seriously hope you're right mate! Epic news, my mate will be chuffed!