All Time Low

whatsername104

Welllll,

my friend talks to this guy who's friends with ATL and he was talking about Dear Maria Count Me In and said something along the lines of

"Wow. Its really weird to grow up with someone, see them write a few songs, then see them get big. And then you see their video on TV they wrote about your other friend..."

Sooo. I'm guessing there really is a Maria?

yes, there is... Alex said in a interview ( i don't remember which one

)that she was a friend of his and she became a stripper and he thought it was funny so he wrote a song about her.

they are coming to virginia beach for the ap tour on sunday the 14 or something? and i want to go so bad, but i doubt my mom will let me go because i will have to miss school monday and i already missed two days of school this year to go see paramore...haha

aww, how sad!

less than a month till i see them for the 13th and 14th time!!!!! i cannot wait!!

EDIT:

i just realized that sounded really braggy to you taylor... i didn't mean it that way... your post just reminded me it's less than a month for me, and i got excited.