All Time Low

whatsername104

^ yeahhh, alex himself is not for young-ins. like everything he says/does. sometimes it makes me kinda mad.

yeah i know what you mean (i havent been like a huge fan for a long time..well ive always liked their music but as in like watching videos doing research on the band) i've kinda noticed that. i still think sometimes he can be funny. but then again sometimes its to far...

yeah i know what you mean (i havent been like a huge fan for a long time..well ive always liked their music but as in like watching videos doing research on the band) i've kinda noticed that. i still think sometimes he can be funny. but then again sometimes its to far...

Well i guess, hahaha but he's a young guy, he still needs time to grow up...

i totally agree!! he can be very immature. i mean, don't get me wrong, i still love them. i'm not trying to diss them or start anything. but it's just my opinion... and it's just the way i am, i don't like a lot of swearing or partying and vulgar stuff that basically is alex gaskgarth. haha. maybe i'm just bitter b/c he used to be SO nice, and the past 3 times i've met him he's been a total and complete jerk

^ in all honesty you would be the one to know. you have met him so many times. its actually kinda sad that he is like that now :/ he seemed so sweet and innocent..haha i dont know but ive heard people say that he is like a newer version of shaant. like self centered or something idk. shaant used to be so sweet and then i saw him again and he just acted like he was the shiz :[

yesss, exactly! i mean, he would always come right up to me, give me a big hug, and be like "good to see you again! how are you?" and stuff. but the last 3 times he's been a complete jerk! like seriously. he even lied to me. it really makes me mad. i think he's always been really confident... but it's just gotten WAY worse, to the point where it's annoying. it's so sad.

sorry, but people are entitled to their opinion, so no one like hate me. if you experienced what i have, you'd feel the same!

^ awh i dont think anyone will hate you hannah and if i were you i would be sad too. i can only imagine, i kinda know like i said b.c of shaant, but i never met him as much as you met alex. ugh im so sorry, you'd think he would want to stay true and be sweet to his biggest/longest fans, but maybe not :[

^ yeah they are getting pretty huge

shit. i sound so meannn in that one post...

i really do love them

and i dont think it will happen...

i was just thinking about it.

im an idiot.

awh i know you werent being mean. i mean its okay to talk about what you think could happen. i dont think he is my favorite though..like everyone else. jack is just freaking halarious..but i love rian. i think he is the most adorable guy ive ever seen. i like this one video i saw on youtube and it was when they were on warped and he was like "okay so its been alex me and jack and ive been out here for 45 minutes and havent signed one thing. they all like this guy for some reason" points to jack and he is hopping around being silly

soo cute. love dem boiiis

^ awh nuh uh i didnt know that!! aw aw aw!!! my uncle is too. but thats beside the point. zack is my next favorite :D

jack is adorable in this video..jurassic jack haha (and it is the same video i was talking about that rian was cute in)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXANLeKJPA

edit: omg i was looking at atl vids and on the side where it has other videos it was like ATL dancing so i was all like aww..this should be cute but it was something totally different just watch..i cant stop laughing (not at them, me)

^ havent they covered that song before..or no?

yesss. i've them them do it a few times... on manwhores and open sores, and back on their tour with cute and this providence in feb. '07. and they did it on last year's warped tour some...

yea they have

I think that cover is on their purevolume? I dont kno haha

nope...that's a diff. blink song