All Time Low

whatsername104

ok so last night was so much fun, atl had the best intro ever.

the set list consisted of..[from what i can remember and in no particular order]

six feet

let it roll

coffee shop soundtrack

the beach

shameless

poppin champagne

umbrella

jasey rae

dear maria

^ whaaaat?! i am not happy. alex promised they'd do circles! and no stay awake, remembering sunday, or the girl's a straight-up hustler. and only 9 songs?? how upsetting! atleast they're doing umbrella...i'm WAY excited for that!! do you happen to remember what song umbrella came after? and a special intro?!...do explain! haha. sorry for all the questions, i'm just so interested!

lol oops my bad. i forgot to add stay awake. i was so excited when they said they were going to do stay awake, cuz last time i saw them, they didnt do it.

omgaw, it would make my year if they performed circles! and i was kinda bummed they didnt do remembering sunday as well. =[

um i believe umbrella came after let it roll, i dont really remember but it was one of the first few songs they performed.

lol and the intro was pretty funny. cuz they had these banners that just had the words "tits, fart, balls, ect" and there was this person who had a really weird voice saying that if you're offended by those vulgar language then "fxck you" and they read a whole list of cuss words, sexual terms, and of course STD's lol

lol oops my bad. i forgot to add stay awake. i was so excited when they said they were going to do stay awake, cuz last time i saw them, they didnt do it.

omgaw, it would make my year if they performed circles! and i was kinda bummed they didnt do remembering sunday as well. =[

um i believe umbrella came after let it roll, i dont really remember but it was one of the first few songs they performed.

lol and the intro was pretty funny. cuz they had these banners that just had the words "tits, fart, balls, ect" and there was this person who had a really weird voice saying that if you're offended by those vulgar language then "fxck you" and they read a whole list of cuss words, sexual terms, and of course STD's lol

oooO, hooray. stay awake!! that song is amazing live!

and thanks. i was just wondering b/c i wanna get a full vid of umbrella, and it always helps if i know what song it comes after. cuz if they don't introduce it, then i always miss the beginning...

lol you're welcome.

and i just found out that umbrella comes after coffee shop.

heres the setlist, which is in order

Six Feet

The Beach

Let It Roll

Coffee Shop

Umbrella

Stay Awake

Shameless

Poppin

Jasey Rae

Dear Maria

lol you're welcome.

and i just found out that umbrella comes after coffee shop.

heres the setlist, which is in order

Six Feet

The Beach

Let It Roll

Coffee Shop

Umbrella

Stay Awake

Shameless

Poppin

Jasey Rae

Dear Maria

sweet, thanks!!

hannah, if they play last their encore song is Remembering Sunday

eek, ok. you and me gotta be sure to scream loud at our show so they do an encore! hehe