Warped Tour Set Times and Stage Post

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i need help.

i'm completley confused...is the hurley stage one of the BIG stages' date=' of those 2 main big ones??

and which one is the volcolm one then[/quote']

No, the 2 main stages have different names each day, I think. TAI has been playing on one of them most days, although 2 days ago, they were on the Hurley stage too.

The Hurley stage, Volcom stage and Vagrant stages are the bigger secondary stages. The Volcom stage and Vagrant stage usually share the main amphitheatre stage - they split it in half and bands play on each side. The Hurley stage is its own self-contained stage - it'll be out in the field or parking lot or whatever with the 2 main stages, the Smartpunk stage and the Ernie Ball stage.

at san diego the main stages tend to be on the northern end of the coors ampitheatre parking lot. the hurley and volcom stages are right next to each other and are still pretty big but not much room for fans to get a good view. i think any stage at warped is great to see a band on as long as you get there kinda early or push your way through.

at san diego the main stages tend to be on the northern end of the coors ampitheatre parking lot. the hurley and volcom stages are right next to each other and are still pretty big but not much room for fans to get a good view. i think any stage at warped is great to see a band on as long as you get there kinda early or push your way through.

That's the way it was last year from what I remember, but this year, the Hurley stage is its own self-contained thing. It's actually the side of a big truck, but it's got a big stage out front, so it's not all wobbly like the Shiragirl stage. There was actually a lot of room in front of it at Merriweather...it's pretty good size. Much bigger than the Smartpunk or Ernie Ball stages, obviously.

The Volcom stage and Vagrant stages were the stages that used the main amphitheater stage this year - the Volcom stage was on the left, the Vagrant stage on the right. It may be different at other venues...not sure....but that's how it was at Merriweather.

On june 16th they had a signing at the myspace tent at 2:30 and played the hurley stage at 3:45. Then they were supposedly at their merch tent at 4:30 but I must have missed it.

and for the set list it was Pressure, All we know, Whoa, Here we go again, Emergency, and My heart...

I can't remember the exact order but it was something like that.

:)

Sorry, this is my first warped tour, where does it say where/ when the bands play? I cant find it on the warped tour site.

Im so confused!

Sometimes there will be printed copies of the schedule that you can pick up near the entrance, but if not then you will have to find the big inflatable schedule. It is usually positioned across from the two main stages somewhere.

Sorry' date=' this is my first warped tour, where does it say where/ when the bands play? I cant find it on the warped tour site.

Im so confused![/quote']

Also, you can go to http://www.fueledbyramen.com/warpedtour/wireless and sign up to get the FBR bands' schedule texted to your phone on the day of the show.

Sorry' date=' this is my first warped tour, where does it say where/ when the bands play? I cant find it on the warped tour site.

Im so confused![/quote']

Also, you can go to http://www.fueledbyramen.com/warpedtour/wireless and sign up to get the FBR bands' schedule texted to your phone on the day of the show.

I keep trying to sign up for that but it doesn't quite work

it keeps telling me that the system is failing.

Im so confused![/quote']

Is it doing that again? It did that the first time I tried to do it too...when it does work, it'll send you a text that you have to respond "Y" to to confirm that you want the messages...if you don't get that text, it's not working.

Im so confused![/quote']

Is it doing that again? It did that the first time I tried to do it too...when it does work, it'll send you a text that you have to respond "Y" to to confirm that you want the messages...if you don't get that text, it's not working.

How long did it take you for it to start working? Its been like 5 hrs and its still not working...

Im so confused![/quote']

How long did it take you for it to start working? Its been like 5 hrs and its still not working...

When it was working right, I got the text pretty much immediately.

Im so confused![/quote']

Yup its still not working for me, I've been trying for about a week now & it always says the same thing.

Im so confused![/quote']

even better than that is http://www.cingularsource.com (again i need help on making this a link) it gives you ALL the bands and what stages FOR YOUR DATE.