Warped Tour Set Times and Stage Post

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plan on taking all the preacautions for my warped date.. like ozzfest i drank a ton of water and ate a ton of carbs the day before.. almost like getting ready for a fight day lol.. and then the next day drink alot of water on the way there and then get there wicked early.. like 8 or so.. then im there till everyone is gone lol.. im so pumped for it.. ill definitely be ready for anything that day..

cant wait!!

BTW, Paramore's playing at 7:15 today on the Volcom stage. They just keep moving them around...at this rate, they're going to play every stage on the tour and every possible time of day :)

Anyway you can post the Raleigh times before Tuesday? I might not have internet in the hotel

BTW' date=' Paramore's playing at 7:15 today on the Volcom stage. They just keep moving them around...at this rate, they're going to play every stage on the tour and every possible time of day :)[/quote']

Anyway you can post the Raleigh times before Tuesday? I might not have internet in the hotel

No, because I only get the text messages from FBR on the day of the show, so I won't know before then. If you give me your cell phone #, I'll text you the info as soon as I get it though.

BTW' date=' Paramore's playing at 7:15 today on the Volcom stage. They just keep moving them around...at this rate, they're going to play every stage on the tour and every possible time of day :)[/quote']

No, because I only get the text messages from FBR on the day of the show, so I won't know before then. If you give me your cell phone #, I'll text you the info as soon as I get it though.

shoot u could do that man.. wow, give me the go ahead and ill pm u mine too if its cool.. oh and my date lol..

cellphones not mine (I dont have one yet) and we dont use text on it haha, You can call it if thats ok

shoot u could do that man.. wow, give me the go ahead and ill pm u mine too if its cool.. oh and my date lol..

LOL - yeah, I can do that. Just PM me your #. I can't do this for a ton of people 'cause I won't remember, but I'll do it for a few...

cellphones not mine (I dont have one yet) and we dont use text on it haha, You can call it if thats ok

I'm not a big fan of calling people I don't really know :) Even if you don't use text on it, I can still send you a text message - it'll cost you like a dime...

I'm not a big fan of calling people I don't really know :) Even if you don't use text on it, I can still send you a text message - it'll cost you like a dime...

haha ok ill see if text works on it when you send. Ill pm you the number later

ummm im a little curious as to what bands play on the main stages normally, off topic i know but i kinda really wanna know.. and who usually plays later in the afternoon??

It depends. It really does.

Generally, though, the bands listed in all the Warped publicity stuff (NOFX, Underoath, Joan Jett, Senses Fail, etc.) play later in the day and on the mainstages. Thursday will be on the main stage. Saves the Day is on the main stage. TAI is, sometimes, but usually earlier in the day.

^That depends on the day and what time they're playing.

Go by their merch tent when you get there. I think they've started putting a sign up that shows when and where they're playing and when and where they're signing.

Oh ok, well I'm goin to run around the place to hurry up and find out.