Warped Tour Set Times and Stage Post

where are you getting all the set times from?

I signed up through that FBR text message link for every single date Paramore was playing on Warped because I was curious how much they would move around from stage to stage, what stage they would be on, etc...

Yeah, I'm that nuts :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm that would be very handy...i'm curious to know too.

Good luck getting the FBR thing to work - most people seem to get errors when they try to sign up for it. Mine worked though...

I get a text message from them every day when the schedules are released...around 11am or so...it tells me when Paramore, TAI and GCH are playing and on what stage, so I post it here :)

damn..i just checked flights and the lastest flight out that night is at 8:30 which means i gotta leave at 8 and miss underoath...dammit..i really wanna see underoath and paramore but now iono if a 150 flight up there is worth it if i can't see underoath...DILEMMA

Underoath played at like 6pm yesterday. The set times change every day, but I don't think Underoath is usually the last band to play the mainstage...

damn..i just checked flights and the lastest flight out that night is at 8:30 which means i gotta leave at 8 and miss underoath...dammit..i really wanna see underoath and paramore but now iono if a 150 flight up there is worth it if i can't see underoath...DILEMMA

Underoath played at like 6pm yesterday. The set times change every day' date=' but I don't think Underoath is usually the last band to play the mainstage...[/quote']AFI was close to last yesterday

um i remember looking at jarrod's pictures and seeing something that said amber pacific on it. could that mean something? wait is amber pacific on warped? this could just be leading nowhere, feel free to ignore this.

Yeah, Amber Pacific is on Warped...maybe they were moving their gear? Or maybe they were just on the same stage as Paramore yesterday...

I get the impression the bands share a decent amount of gear on Warped, but I could be wrong on that...

no amber was on ernie ball yesterday and paramore moved there own stuff to hurley.. trust me i know this.. i was very aware of detail yesterday haha.. im clueless still tho.. w/e tho, not insanely important :D

Since the Hurley stage is a truck (and the Volcom stage is usually on the amphitheater's main stage), maybe a lot of Paramore's gear is travelling on the Hurley stage/truck and that's why they took their gear over there...