Warped Tour Set Times and Stage Post

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry' date=' this is my first warped tour, where does it say where/ when the bands play? I cant find it on the warped tour site.

Im so confused![/quote']

Also, you can go to http://www.fueledbyramen.com/warpedtour/wireless and sign up to get the FBR bands' schedule texted to your phone on the day of the show.

I keep trying to sign up for that but it doesn't quite work

it keeps telling me that the system is failing.

Is it doing that again? It did that the first time I tried to do it too...when it does work, it'll send you a text that you have to respond "Y" to to confirm that you want the messages...if you don't get that text, it's not working.

How long did it take you for it to start working? Its been like 5 hrs and its still not working...

When it was working right, I got the text pretty much immediately.

even better than that is http://www.cingularsource.com (again i need help on making this a link) it gives you ALL the bands and what stages FOR YOUR DATE.

oooh! thank you!

the fueled by ramen thing wasnt waorking...hopefully that will!!

i like this whole "if you have a cingular phone you can skip the line" thing. I LOVE CINGULAR!!!!

:]

i tried the cingular text messaging set times and stuff but it isn't working for me, then again it could be because my date isn't that close.

^ Whoa.. that is early.

I'm glad they didn't have a time like that at the Nashville Warped' date=' I would've missed them.. doors opened at 11 am, but some bands still played.[/quote']

I know - that drives me nuts about Warped. They'll say the show starts at noon, doors open at 11...and then bands start playing at 11 anyway.

I'm getting to Raleigh at like 9am :)

How do I know when the signing is?

they had like a little sign up at the myspace tent that said "Paramore Signing" and the time... i dunno if theres any way to find out before you get there.

I didnt know that bands started playing before noon.... i wouldve been so pissed if paramore played that early and i missed them. I wasn't even there until like 12:30.

D: I'll never get there cause my slow family during breakfast.

I hope I have int connection in the hotel to know when they are playing on Tuesday or Im screwed.

How do I know when the signing is?

Yeah.. they have tents, and they say "Paramore signing" or "whatever signing" and it shows the time, so then you should know.

And of course, as for the times they play, theres this big blow up band list.. shows what stage and time the bands are playing.

^ Whoa.. that is early.

I'm glad they didn't have a time like that at the Nashville Warped' date=' I would've missed them.. doors opened at 11 am, but some bands still played.[/quote']

I know - that drives me nuts about Warped. They'll say the show starts at noon, doors open at 11...and then bands start playing at 11 anyway.

I'm getting to Raleigh at like 9am :)

Yeah, you should get there early. Thats a REALLY good idea.

Especially since I think the interview (assuming it happens) is going to be early in the day...

As for the signings, for awhile FBR was texting those out as well, but they've stopped doing that. Just find the myspace tent and there will be a sign there.

I don't know how Raleigh will be, but they were SLOW letting people in at Merriweather in MD. And there was a loooooooooooooooooooong line. So get there as early as you can.

Especially since I think the interview (assuming it happens) is going to be early in the day...

As for the signings' date=' for awhile FBR was texting those out as well, but they've stopped doing that. Just find the myspace tent and there will be a sign there.

I don't know how Raleigh will be, but they were SLOW letting people in at Merriweather in MD. And there was a loooooooooooooooooooong line. So get there as early as you can.[/quote']

Yeah, interview is probably early. But who knows, the interview could be after the set? Nobody knows, I mean, it IS Warped. Things change SO much, and SO fast.. for instance.. Nashville Warped.. Paramore was originally scheduled to play the Volcom stage (Dunno what time) then it got changed to the Hurley stage at 5:30 pm, then it got changed to the main stage at 6:10 pm, but they didn't come on until 6:30 pm. It was so crazy. The acoustic set was on time, at the right place, myspace tent, thankfully though. Same with the signing, right after the acoustic set.

Nashville wasn't slow at all letting us in, there was a line wrapped around the parking lot, and I had to go to the box office and buy tickets first, then I got through this long line.. (maybe 5000 people) in 5 mins. It was amazing.

But yes, go early.

As for the signings' date=' for awhile FBR was texting those out as well, but they've stopped doing that. Just find the myspace tent and there will be a sign there.

I don't know how Raleigh will be, but they were SLOW letting people in at Merriweather in MD. And there was a loooooooooooooooooooong line. So get there as early as you can.[/quote']

Ack, I better tell my mom, and we gotta eat breakfast at someplace too x.x

will it be easy to find the Myspace tent or do they give you a map?

the hotel we're trying to get is like 3 miles from the place which is goood.

Ack, I better tell my mom, and we gotta eat breakfast at someplace too x.x

will it be easy to find the Myspace tent or do they give you a map?

the hotel we're trying to get is like 3 miles from the place which is goood.

Nope, you don't have a map. You just look around until you find it. :P haha. We walked around the whole place first, that morning so we'd know where everything was.. so we got straight to the myspace tent with no problem. You can probably ask another tent if they know where it is though.

Oh yeah

is it noticable? like a big sign or something? From there I guess I can ask Paramore where their tent is, crap I gotta go by their tent first to get the ep so they can sign it x.x eep I hope I find them and the tent.

Oh yeah

is it noticable? like a big sign or something? From there I guess I can ask Paramore where their tent is' date=' crap I gotta go by their tent first to get the ep so they can sign it x.x eep I hope I find them and the tent.[/quote']

You'll figure it out, but expect to do a lot of walking to find where everything is...and it's different at every venue, so I can't tell you where things were in MD. It won't help.

Oh yeah

is it noticable? like a big sign or something? From there I guess I can ask Paramore where their tent is' date=' crap I gotta go by their tent first to get the ep so they can sign it x.x eep I hope I find them and the tent.[/quote']

You'll figure it out, but expect to do a lot of walking to find where everything is...and it's different at every venue, so I can't tell you where things were in MD. It won't help.

Exactly.

Well said. ;)