Warped tour 6/15 pics

nikitask804

Your pictures rock...but then, I was standing right next to you, so I already knew they would :)

haha yeah i was happy they turned out pretty ok...i would have gotten alot more of hunter and jeremy but im short and the girls head in front was blocking them.

By the way, thanks alot for letting my friend stand in front of you...she was soooo excited to see them(it was her first time).

Your pictures rock...but then' date=' I was standing right next to you, so I already knew they would :)[/quote']

haha yeah i was happy they turned out pretty ok...i would have gotten alot more of hunter and jeremy but im short and the girls head in front was blocking them.

By the way, thanks alot for letting my friend stand in front of you...she was soooo excited to see them(it was her first time).

Yeah, she so should have asked me sooner...I'm always fine with doing that as long as it's not like 1,000 people trying to get in front of me - it's not like I can't see over a few rows of people :) I like to be up front to see the band better and stuff, but I know I'm impossible to see over...